Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Might start the harvesting tonight with a few of the smaller pheno plants.. gonna get 3/4/5 out and have a wee look under the scope see how the trichs are lookin although having already harvested 2 plants earlier I already know that anything I take now will have the desired effect :cooldance:

Then I might start lookin for a new apprentice.. cuz this ones a pain in the fkn arse and smokes too much!! :nono::cuss:

And so it was.. here we have 3 Special Kush.. mini pheno as I've referred to it.. plant numbers 7, 9, and 15.. for the records..

20220405_172827.jpg
20220405_172834.jpg
20220405_172847.jpg
20220405_172903.jpg
20220405_172936.jpg

All 3 are between 14/15 inches in height. Buds are on the smaller side.. as you'd expect from a small plant.. but really sparkly and really solid. There were amber trichs on all 3.. not a million but ambers amber.. I always think if u spot amber within the first 1/2/3 sites u check.. that's that.. u haven't just by pure coincidence hit the only 1/2/3 parts of the plant that have amber.

I'll get these cut, trimmed and the buds in brown bags and in 5/6 days we'll have dry weights for them.

I'll take the remaining couple of mini's..1 maybe 2.. tomorrow night.. and let the buds on the bigger girls get that final swell on.

Some will poo poo wee plants but personally.. I love these wee girls.. I know @Sawney_bean will be carrying on with the taller pheno and that makes sense.. but if anyone thinks there's no spot for these wee ones think limited headspace market.. a whole floor of this mini pheno would be right up your street if headspace was really limited.

Anyway.. I'm rambling again.. gotta talk myself into cutting and trimming here.

And so it was.. here we have 3 Special Kush.. mini pheno as I've referred to it.. plant numbers 7, 9, and 15.. for the records..

View attachment 1441102View attachment 1441101View attachment 1441100View attachment 1441099View attachment 1441098

All 3 are between 14/15 inches in height. Buds are on the smaller side.. as you'd expect from a small plant.. but really sparkly and really solid. There were amber trichs on all 3.. not a million but ambers amber.. I always think if u spot amber within the first 1/2/3 sites u check.. that's that.. u haven't just by pure coincidence hit the only 1/2/3 parts of the plant that have amber.

I'll get these cut, trimmed and the buds in brown bags and in 5/6 days we'll have dry weights for them.

I'll take the remaining couple of mini's..1 maybe 2.. tomorrow night.. and let the buds on the bigger girls get that final swell on.

Some will poo poo wee plants but personally.. I love these wee girls.. I know @Sawney_bean will be carrying on with the taller pheno and that makes sense.. but if anyone thinks there's no spot for these wee ones think limited headspace market.. a whole floor of this mini pheno would be right up your street if headspace was really limited.

Anyway.. I'm rambling again.. gotta talk myself into cutting and trimming here.
I like small plants even in big pots i keep them short and fat :smoking:

Back