Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SKush SoG day 59
20220407_184812.jpg
20220407_184821.jpg
20220407_184834.jpg
20220407_184856.jpg

All lookin a bit Skooshy in there..
20220408_171204.jpg

I've got to the stage where I don't wanna take them down now cuz I love lookin at them.. tell me it's not just me folks haha last watering tomorrow mornin.. chop Monday night.. final pics pre chop.. if i can keep the screen free of tears :crying: :eyebrows: :nono:

Mate I'm so impressed. Top breeding. Top growing. Loving the structure. And looks pure fire. I'll be germinating more of @Sawney_bean seeds soon. Just don't know which strain yet. So much choice, so little time. Seeing the sog grow is tempting me. Have a load of 4 litre rose pots. But also love to try a bloody big pot and see a tree in the tent :greenthumb:

All lookin a bit Skooshy in there..
View attachment 1442591
I've got to the stage where I don't wanna take them down now cuz I love lookin at them.. tell me it's not just me folks haha last watering tomorrow mornin.. chop Monday night.. final pics pre chop.. if i can keep the screen free of tears :crying: :eyebrows: :nono:
"Skooshy" I'm not sure what that means but I like it, it's now been added to my dictionary of Honky Tonk. :jointman: :toke:

Mate I'm so impressed. Top breeding. Top growing. Loving the structure. And looks pure fire. I'll be germinating more of @Sawney_bean seeds soon. Just don't know which strain yet. So much choice, so little time. Seeing the sog grow is tempting me. Have a load of 4 litre rose pots. But also love to try a bloody big pot and see a tree in the tent :greenthumb:

Thanks m8 :pighug: appreciate that.. I'd say SoG it out.. you wont look back.. now if u want a tree.. I suggest the limited edition.. predator :eyebrows::crying:

Back