Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

@Sawney_bean the back left all girl is actually my 1 SOS rather than a blue.
SOS is big mate. It will streatch to around 75 cm of given the chance. Can I suggest cracking the SOS to slow it down a tad. ? It won't outgrow you but I snap all my tall bitches necks to toe the line. :shooty:

SOS is big mate. It will streatch to around 75 cm of given the chance. Can I suggest cracking the SOS to slow it down a tad. ? It won't outgrow you but I snap all my tall bitches necks to toe the line. :shooty:

Do you mean snap the stem and bend her top over full supercrop sytlee m8 or give her a bit of a pinching around the main stem just?? This one already looks like its goin for that 75cm target :eyebrows: thank fk its not in an airpot lol

The grodan twins.. Supertough and Hard to Kill ive named them haha.. 12 days old..

View attachment 1490329View attachment 1490330View attachment 1490331

So.. these are far from great.. but I can't say I'm disappointed for a first effort. They're nowhere near where my soil seedlings would be by now but that's not a surprise by any means given that I knew nothing about grodan when I hatched them.. and even now.. I know very little more than that lol

I have another seed hatching in the cubes to try and get a healthier looking effort and ill probably keep going until I can confidently grow a healthy seedling through to 2/3 weeks old as that is the tricky part.. once they get to daily waterings I would imagine its a lot easier to keep them happy.

@420autoflower they're still hanging on in there bro :thumbsup:

Happy Friday friends.
They are still alive brother. :d5:
It’s going to be hard to compete with your ultra fast soil veg growth dude. I’ve been noticing the amount of veg growth you’ve been getting in soil and it’s comparable to hydro in the same amount of time. :thumbsup:
How often are you watering and how strong are your nutes? Are you using R/O?

They are still alive brother. :d5:
It’s going to be hard to compete with your ultra fast soil veg growth dude. I’ve been noticing the amount of veg growth you’ve been getting in soil and it’s comparable to hydro in the same amount of time. :thumbsup:
How often are you watering and how strong are your nutes? Are you using R/O?

Assume you mean on the grodan twins m8??

Ive been watering just as I feel they need although been reading lots and think I need to be feeding once per day at least.. im using tap water just and EC still 1.0.. I've got a better idea after even 12 days with these 2 so I've put another seed in cubes to germ for a more thought out effort. I honestly wasn't even sure these first couple would make through the first few days so was a bit sort of guess as u go with them haha

Do u water every day from day 1?? If you have any tips advice instructions or recommendations for these wee cubes at all im all ears bro.. more than happy to take advice from someone who can wreck it in grodan like you :pighug:

Do you mean snap the stem and bend her top over full supercrop sytlee m8 or give her a bit of a pinching around the main stem just?? This one already looks like its goin for that 75cm target :eyebrows: thank fk its not in an airpot lol
Just a pinch on her cheeky stems all over. :dancer:

Assume you mean on the grodan twins m8??

Ive been watering just as I feel they need although been reading lots and think I need to be feeding once per day at least.. im using tap water just and EC still 1.0.. I've got a better idea after even 12 days with these 2 so I've put another seed in cubes to germ for a more thought out effort. I honestly wasn't even sure these first couple would make through the first few days so was a bit sort of guess as u go with them haha

Do u water every day from day 1?? If you have any tips advice instructions or recommendations for these wee cubes at all im all ears bro.. more than happy to take advice from someone who can wreck it in grodan like you :pighug:
Getting it down brother :thumbsup:
1.0 EC is good and you should be watering once a day. When they’re first starting out they don’t need much water so I use a turkey baster to feed for the first couple weeks. About a half a baster full everyday when the seedlings are young. Not sure if it’s an option but using R/O water would definitely be good for your plants. Being able to start out at your lowest PPM and build back up with nutrients you know your plants will use is a big advantage. Making sure your PH is always set will also help too.
Nice to see that you’re getting into it buddy. :lol:

SoG 3.. day 24.. its gettin really busy in there.. cant wait to strip them out but want to wait til end of stretch IF possible..

20220724_085622.jpg
20220724_085627.jpg
20220724_085634.jpg

And the Grodan girls.. 14 days old..

20220724_085655.jpg
20220724_085649.jpg

Picking up a bit since I started daily watering.. but should have been getting that from the start really.. so a fair bit behind development wise as a result.. that's what experimentations all about I suppose.. im still well pleased with them so far for a first rockwool effort and I'm sort of.. sort of.. getting the watering figured so itll be interesting to see what we can do with them from here. They haven't even got a spot in the tent as u can see.. they're outside on the floor lol.. so they're not getting the best of the light either by any means!

@Sawney_bean

Last edited:
Back