Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SoG 3.. day 24.. its gettin really busy in there.. cant wait to strip them out but want to wait til end of stretch IF possible..

View attachment 1491256View attachment 1491257View attachment 1491258

And the Grodan girls.. 14 days old..

View attachment 1491259View attachment 1491260

Picking up a bit since I started daily watering.. but should have been getting that from the start really.. so a fair bit behind development wise as a result.. that's what experimentations all about I suppose.. im still well pleased with them so far for a first rockwool effort and I'm sort of.. sort of.. getting the watering figured so itll be interesting to see what we can do with them from here. They haven't even got a spot in the tent as u can see.. they're outside on the floor lol.. so they're not getting the best of the light either by any means!

@Sawney_bean
Are they a bit of a chore to water them all especially as they get goingv

Are they a bit of a chore to water them all especially as they get goingv

It can be a bit m8 in veg more than flower.. and more so because I haven't much space around the tent.. at this stage I've gotta check em ell every day to see what needs watered.. its just a quick lift of course but I've gotta take the front couple rows out to get at the back couple rows.. also I'm mixing nutes daily.. maybe 10L.. but suppose we all are.. when they hit flower they all need fed every day and that's actually easier other than your watering 16 x 1L jugs and that's when my trusty apprentice comes in.. I love it though.. its perfect if like me you're at home a lot and like getting hands on with your plants all the time and it absolutely puts out the biggest yields I can get in this wee tent. I still yearn to grow a big monster 25L soil girl though lol that's grower mentality init :eyebrows: :crying:

It can be a bit m8 in veg more than flower.. and more so because I haven't much space around the tent.. at this stage I've gotta check em ell every day to see what needs watered.. its just a quick lift of course but I've gotta take the front couple rows out to get at the back couple rows.. also I'm mixing nutes daily.. maybe 10L.. but suppose we all are.. when they hit flower they all need fed every day and that's actually easier other than your watering 16 x 1L jugs and that's when my trusty apprentice comes in.. I love it though.. its perfect if like me you're at home a lot and like getting hands on with your plants all the time and it absolutely puts out the biggest yields I can get in this wee tent. I still yearn to grow a big monster 25L soil girl though lol that's grower mentality init :eyebrows: :crying:
your killing it bro and they speed you smoke your stash you need to be lol

Looking good mate.
Well on track for the third sog . :worship:
Is there any strain that catches your eye for being a favourite? Well, as much as you can see from the veg cycle. :rofl:

I've liked the look of the blue SOS from the start m8 but the others are top notch so far too.. just had a wee thing for the blues cuz they shot out of the blocks quickest.. Its gonna be interesting when they all really start to stretch here :eyebrows: :nono:

I've liked the look of the blue SOS from the start m8 but the others are top notch so far too.. just had a wee thing for the blues cuz they shot out of the blocks quickest.. Its gonna be interesting when they all really start to stretch here :eyebrows: :nono:
Very interesting . So we can say the blue sos is fast from the start. Nice. Can't wait for flowering :woohoo:

Looking good mate.
Well on track for the third sog . :worship:
Is there any strain that catches your eye for being a favourite? Well, as much as you can see from the veg cycle. :rofl:
Lecters and wilderness for sure
Looks forward to trying the
Blue Cheese/Wilderness

Back