Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

they will be fine mate

I was just thinking, you have your tomatoes on the go, i have mine on the go as well - both different, I used all the spent soil from my soil run, made up of living soil and stuff and yours is in Grodans - anyway, as a youth we were always told dont smoke ganja as you will be injecting smack before sunrise.
What is plain to see, it certainly is a gateway drug, a bloody gateway to vegetables...that is what they were hiding from us, grow weed well - and your vegetables will be better than 'Taste the Difference'
Lol I'm just about to start off my own indoor veg and fruit garden.
Last night I planted, 6 - 15 cell propagation trays
4 pepper varietys, Basil & Mint
Ain't done this before lol
Going to the garden centre later to see if I can cheat and buy pre grown strawberry plants or roots,
Gonna order grape roots tomorrow and try get a few vine growin up the wall lol.
It's a gateway drug alright haha

Lol I'm just about to start off my own indoor veg and fruit garden.
Last night I planted, 6 - 15 cell propagation trays
4 pepper varietys, Basil & Mint
Ain't done this before lol
Going to the garden centre later to see if I can cheat and buy pre grown strawberry plants or roots,
Gonna order grape roots tomorrow and try get a few vine growin up the wall lol.
It's a gateway drug alright haha
Looking at all those pot cells and not putting weed seeds in tho did hurt a little,

Here's my grodan experimentals this morning..
View attachment 1492817

Note to self.. do not use solo cups for shelf supports. The older ones I've set up again we'll see if they straighten up.. the seedlings lost im afraid :cuss::cuss::cuss:
Sorry bro! That’s unfortunate. :nono:
Looks like they might pull through.

Thanks buddy! :d5:
Going to check out some of his videos in a bit.
Great videos… I remember watching a couple of his videos a couple years ago. Wish he was still making them. That guy obviously knows what he’s doing. He grows some monster autos in those Grodan blocks. I remember Manogreen saying something about growing a one pound auto in one of his 6” Hugo blocks.
Check out Momma J and Johnnys Green Extractions when you get a chance. More rock wool videos to entertain you with. :lol:

Great videos… I remember watching a couple of his videos a couple years ago. Wish he was still making them. That guy obviously knows what he’s doing. He grows some monster autos in those Grodan blocks. I remember Manogreen saying something about growing a one pound auto in one of his 6” Hugo blocks.
Check out Momma J and Johnnys Green Extractions when you get a chance. More rock wool videos to entertain you with. :lol:

Cheers bro.. Good viewing for tonight :thumbsup: somhiguy hasa couple recent vids on there m8.. from seed tutorial type.. here's ep1..

I see he's actually just posted an update 11 hours ago so it's gonna be a great nights viewing :d5:

Cheers bro.. Good viewing for tonight :thumbsup: somhiguy hasa couple recent vids on there m8.. from seed tutorial type.. here's ep1..

I see he's actually just posted an update 11 hours ago so it's gonna be a great nights viewing :d5:

Cool bro! :woohoo:
I guess I didn’t look hard enough last night. Going to watch more of his content this evening.

Back