Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I'd be using the 3L airpots.. so a bit under a gallon.. the cost is so little bro.. the 4x3 inch blocks were 50p and the 3x3 inch 35p.. got 10 blocks and 12 starter plugs for £5/$6 :thumbsup: the cubes I couldn't quantify but they are very cheap indeed given how far they stretch.. the 3L airpot set up would be no more than £1 per pot and likely less.

I'm really taken with somehiguys 2 daily feeds from day 1.. and he hammers that point.. so that's what I'm gonna try to replicate with blocks cubes and airpots.. I really do think I should only do 4 tho.. If they grow like they should im sure 4 will fill my tent.. all that said I may go blocks on blocks or pick up some hugos..

Also I was thinking a safety net of a few soil plants as well.. or do I just go right at it shit or bust all grodan.. thinking out loud now just.. Still lots to be considered :eyebrows::pighug:
Yeah… growing with rock wool is fairly inexpensive. I only have about $5 invested in the rock wool I’m using for the Leftover Seedlings grow by using the stacked 4” cubes. I’ve been buying cases of the 4x4” cubes, 3x8x35” slabs and the 3x12x35” slabs to save a little money; however since the 6x6” slabs are capable of growing decent sized plants I’ve decided to stop buying the 8” slabs and stick with the 12”. I can cut 10 individual 6x6” slabs out of the 3x12x35” slab and then wrap them myself to save money.

Would be very interesting to watch you grow 4 monster plants in your tent by using somehiguys method. (no soil safety net needed) lol
I’m basically doing the same thing with 6 of the late flowering plants that I took out of my tents and they’re doing just fine. I’m sure you can grow some nice large plants by stacking a 4” on top of a 6” Hugo or a crouton filled container. The GG4’s I have in my 5x5” are only in the 6” Hugo blocks and those plants are big.
Glad you’re putting some good thought into this buddy. It would be nice to see more people growing autos with rock wool. :thumbsup:

Yea local place m8.. only maybe 2/3 miles away.. i actually have 3 hydro stores in a 3 mile radius.. in a non legal country.. and ones a huge warehouse lol.. go figure.. only this one had grodan.. the others had cultilene brand rockwool.
Lol… that’s funny. Must be a lot of people breaking the law around there. :rolleyes1:

Grodan girls.. pics are a bit busy but u can make then out..
20220729_081912.jpg
20220729_081931.jpg
20220729_081943.jpg
20220729_081921.jpg

This is day 18 so we're well behind.. a week I'd say.. no surprise given my early fumblings.. having an idea how to feed them now I'll run them on and see how they go.. Still on the periphery of the light as well sadly.

Back