Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Nice job on the defoliation buddy. :thumbsup: Rock wool plants look great too.

Thanks m8.. they needed that defol badly.. im happy with the result.. well see how they look in a week or so for another round if required.. u know how quickly they bush up again!!

I'm loving these 2 wee grodan girls.. since I've got the 2 daily feeds thing down they've really took off.. Still around a week behind based on they're development node wise but I'm starting to think I night actually pull this off and get then through to harvest :crying: :cooldance:

Thanks m8.. they needed that defol badly.. im happy with the result.. well see how they look in a week or so for another round if required.. u know how quickly they bush up again!!

I'm loving these 2 wee grodan girls.. since I've got the 2 daily feeds thing down they've really took off.. Still around a week behind based on they're development node wise but I'm starting to think I night actually pull this off and get then through to harvest :crying: :cooldance:
Piece of cake bro! I knew growing in rock wool wound be easy for you. :thumbsup:

Change of plans bro. The tester seedlings were already close to a week old when I came up with the plan so I’m going to do this with some ILGM LSD and G-13 seeds instead. I already had the ILGM seedlings germinating for another grow but decided they would work well for our little project and only sets us back 5 days.
So far I’ve been watering the ILGM seedlings to run off twice a day since they first sprouted which I wasn’t doing with the testers. I was also able to put a couple in 6x6” Hugo blocks to see how they will grow. I’ll have 3 growing in 1.5 gallon containers filled with Grodan chunks, 2 in 2 gallon containers filled with chunks, 2 in 6x6” Hugo’s, 2 with the 4x4” cubes on top of 6” Hugo’s, 1 on a 8x8x3” Grodan slab, 1 will be on a small 6x6x3” slab and the last 4x4” cube will be placed on top of a 2 gallon grow bag filled with coco. I figured I would need more room to do this comparison right so I took my other 5x5” tent out of retirement and set it up yesterday. Still might not be enough space for 12 large plants so I will plan on taking a few out when the time comes.

1659629091939.jpeg

1659629127805.jpeg

Thinking of incorporating these $20 self contained hydro units I just rigged up when the plants start getting big. They have 3.5 gallon reservoirs and only raise the plants 12 inches. The units basically work off the same water to run off concept that I will be using throughout the grow.

1659629293073.jpeg

1659629321245.jpeg

1659629587579.jpeg

1659629611734.jpeg

Change of plans bro. The tester seedlings were already close to a week old when I came up with the plan so I’m going to do this with some ILGM LSD and G-13 seeds instead. I already had the ILGM seedlings germinating for another grow but decided they would work well for our little project and only sets us back 5 days.
So far I’ve been watering the ILGM seedlings to run off twice a day since they first sprouted which I wasn’t doing with the testers. I was also able to put a couple in 6x6” Hugo blocks to see how they will grow. I’ll have 3 growing in 1.5 gallon containers filled with Grodan chunks, 2 in 2 gallon containers filled with chunks, 2 in 6x6” Hugo’s, 2 with the 4x4” cubes on top of 6” Hugo’s, 1 on a 8x8x3” Grodan slab, 1 will be on a small 6x6x3” slab and the last 4x4” cube will be placed on top of a 2 gallon grow bag filled with coco. I figured I would need more room to do this comparison right so I took my other 5x5” tent out of retirement and set it up yesterday. Still might not be enough space for 12 large plants so I will plan on taking a few out when the time comes.

View attachment 1496609
View attachment 1496610

Thinking of incorporating these $20 self contained hydro units I just rigged up when the plants start getting big. They have 3.5 gallon reservoirs and only raise the plants 12 inches. The units basically work off the same water to run off concept that I will be using throughout the grow.

View attachment 1496611
View attachment 1496612
View attachment 1496613
View attachment 1496614

Wow...some serious variation there m8.. lookin forward to this :d5: absolutely lovin your individual feed system.. the plastic caps are great.. I feel like my pots of cubes will need watered more than twice a day when they're bigger.. we'll see how the go. Fun times with rockwool.

20220804_202837.jpg
20220804_202827.jpg
20220804_202925.jpg

Now that's what I like my autos to look like at 35 days old. Maybe 1 more defol.. other than that it's just keep the feed right strength at the right time and bring them home.. almost time to start thinking about the next grow :eyebrows: like I haven't been for 9 weeks haha.. ya'll know it's gonna be rockwool :cooldance: how many and what strains?? Under review.. as we say in officelandia :crying::cooldance:

Smoke til ya boke AFN fam :pass:

View attachment 1496664View attachment 1496665View attachment 1496666

Now that's what I like my autos to look like at 35 days old. Maybe 1 more defol.. other than that it's just keep the feed right strength at the right time and bring them home.. almost time to start thinking about the next grow :eyebrows: like I haven't been for 9 weeks haha.. ya'll know it's gonna be rockwool :cooldance: how many and what strains?? Under review.. as we say in officelandia :crying::cooldance:

Smoke til ya boke AFN fam :pass:
holy shit balls that's going to be a beautiful sight when they start filling out also even after all these years looking at other people's plants still excites me I find other growers routines very interesting as you can still learn new things to improve your own grow and you blow my mind especially with the greenest bog in the UK

holy shit balls that's going to be a beautiful sight when they start filling out also even after all these years looking at other people's plants still excites me I find other growers routines very interesting as you can still learn new things to improve your own grow and you blow my mind especially with the greenest bog in the UK

Thanks bro.. yea I'm with u 100%.. this little hobby of ours has so many variations I love watchin what others are doin as well and im always learning.. and never too proud to admit that.. much like yourself :pighug: no 1 knows everything about this game.. I think that's part of the attraction lol and u know as a old tomer.. see what I did there hahaha.. old Tom.. er ..im so stoned.. anyway.. u know I've learned 90% of what I know about growing from AFN.. where allllllll the best auto growers hang out :cooldance: :pass: :d5:

Thanks bro.. yea I'm with u 100%.. this little hobby of ours has so many variations I love watchin what others are doin as well and im always learning.. and never too proud to admit that.. much like yourself :pighug: no 1 knows everything about this game.. I think that's part of the attraction lol and u know as a old tomer.. see what I did there hahaha.. old Tom.. er ..im so stoned.. anyway.. u know I've learned 90% of what I know about growing from AFN.. where allllllll the best auto growers hang out :cooldance: :pass: :d5:
Never a truer word said :toke:

Back