Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

just rushed over the thread, new job, new vape...and the rockwool dialed in and sawneys beans ... must be a efilnikufesin. Hope you can enjoy all that.

just a litte anecdote to add to the vapes and being able to put them on a glass/bong. This is how all that started i guess. I was with some guys from 95-98 when one of the first vapes was developed. The whole thing was nothing but a lightbulb with a fitting for a bong chillum.
The main thing was to find a lightbulb that was consistently controllable to emit the needed/wanted heat. The combination of lightbulb and dimmer, and calibrating that stuff was the main thing to do.
The main inhaling part was a simple bong...well then for the retail version there was made one that was just a little waterbowl. There were no fancy electric piezos or vents to suck air like today and the device was for table use only. Still exists, still looks like it did in the 90ies.
That just brought back a lot of nice memories..thanks for that.

Looking great, hang on!

its a big ask but doable I think.
i dont think it is a big ask hydro is a total different game to soil you ever seen those big commercial grows in america they grow trees from 8 inch rockwool cubes i think its all down to the watering how many times do you flood the tray a day sorry if you already mentioned this
:pass:

i dont think it is a big ask hydro is a total different game to soil you ever seen those big commercial grows in america they grow trees from 8 inch rockwool cubes i think its all down to the watering how many times do you flood the tray a day sorry if you already mentioned this

Twice a day at the minute.. I'll monitor that as they get bigger and would imagine I'll add at least another flood maybe 2 when they're well into flower.

And you are right m8.. 70/80g would be easy for an accomplished hydro grower.. im factoring in my beginnerness lol

And you are right m8.. 70/80g would be easy for an accomplished hydro grower.. im factoring in my beginnerness lol
nah you will smash it mate looking forward to watching always wanted to try flood and drain but i cant get any tray that would suit me id have to build one which im not bothered to do until i have more space that will be awhile yet if your interested checkout vader OG on youtube loads of videos all flood and drain and really good videos

Back