Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Well well well..
20221213_193024.jpg

If it isn't 2 little starter pots of soil.. how in the.. I mean.. wat the.. well they're here now so lets stick a couple of @Sawney_bean seeds in them and see what happens eh :thumbsup: :vibes:

Thanks m8.. trying to keep the nice and green! My ph anxiety has settled quite a bit.. all holding where it should.. there was an initial panic lol the training hurts me haha I feel like I'm hurting them.. but I'd schwazz them without a 2nd thought :naughtystep: go figure :crying::nono: should see a bit of upward growth soon.. loads of roots shooting out the bottom of all 4 pots.
Lol! They look as happy as can be bro! They’re ready to take off now if you see roots coming out the bottom already. Timing is perfect for the training… all those bottom nodes will get a good stretch to the top of the canopy during preflower and turn into big colas. :thumbsup:

Skoosh Bush X 4..
20221215_071135.jpg
20221215_071124.jpg
20221215_071152.jpg
20221215_071146.jpg

3L airpots smashing the 6L plastic ones so far.

And if u look closely.. bottom pic bottom right corner.. its one of those sneaky little starter pots of soil.. with a Bronson germinating in the muck.. its only taken me 24 hours to regret this decision but hey ho.. im sure there'll be room for everyone.. somewhere.. maybe.. hopefully.. definitely not.. omfg hope you did it again.. somebody hide the seeds from me pleeeeeease:crying: :naughtystep:

Last edited:
Skoosh Bush X 4..
View attachment 1546909View attachment 1546910View attachment 1546911View attachment 1546912
3L airpots smashing the 6L plastic ones so far.

And if u look closely.. bottom pic bottom right corner.. its one of those sneaky little starter pots of soil.. with a Bronson germinating in the muck.. its only taken me 24 hours to regret this decision but hey ho.. im sure there'll be room for everyone.. somewhere.. maybe.. hopefully.. definitely not.. omfg hope you did it again.. somebody hide the seeds from me pleeeeeease:crying: :naughtystep:
Very nice bro! Hasn’t even been a week yet and they’re already turning into little bushes. Hopefully you get 8-10 main nodes that reach the top by the time they start flowering. You should also get better side branching off the lower nodes which will increase your yield as well.

Very nice bro! Hasn’t even been a week yet and they’re already turning into little bushes. Hopefully you get 8-10 main nodes that reach the top by the time they start flowering. You should also get better side branching off the lower nodes which will increase your yield as well.

Thanks partner.. just waiting for a bit of stretch and adjusting the tie downs, and nipping a few leaves off, as and when needed :smoking: still hurting me twisting them up like this hahaha poor girls :naughtystep::pighug:

Back