Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Another Monday friends.. day 34/29..
20210118_075446.jpg

So now they're coming up at least the 4 separate plants can be identified lol still too crowded so still planning to defoliate.. Id rather not and if space was more I wouldn't but it ain't so some of that beautiful greenery will have to go unfortunately.

Biosys day tomorrow.. almost afraid to give them any more :crying: :jointman:

Wow.. caught napping folks..
View attachment 1277531

4 out of 4.. into cubes last Friday morning. Just checked them on the off chance.. immediate solo cupping required.
these girls aint waiting for nobody make sure you keep them good and humid till they green up a bit :d5: im sure you know yourself but if i came back in two days and you say they were dead id be kicking myself for not saying it :crying:

these girls aint waiting for nobody make sure you keep them good and humid till they green up a bit :d5: im sure you know yourself but if i came back in two days and you say they were dead id be kicking myself for not saying it :crying:

All advice gracious accepted bro.. if theres one thing I can guarantee its high humidity.. cant keep it down this last week or so!!

Yo!.. thats me all caught up!.. like ya style man, skills!.. I got a small tent full too all about the same age as your girls... will drop some pics in the uk growers thread..
Are any of us plants showing pistils yet?.. gonna tag along for the ride matey...
Easy now!..

Yo!.. thats me all caught up!.. like ya style man, skills!.. I got a small tent full too all about the same age as your girls... will drop some pics in the uk growers thread..
Are any of us plants showing pistils yet?.. gonna tag along for the ride matey...
Easy now!..

Hey m8. Thanks for lookin in. Its a pleasure to have ya. Yea all into flower now.

Day 35/30.. 3 have been thinned out.. had to be done..
20210119_220628.jpg
20210119_220640.jpg
20210119_220654.jpg
20210119_220531.jpg
20210119_220534.jpg

Big sticky fingers back right corner to be defoled still.. didn't have time this morning and she's already a pain to get out and back in. Maybe tomorrow.. like the littlest hobo theme song :crying::crying: ahhh.. that takes me back!!if u know it I bet your singing it right now annnnnd it'll stick in your head. There's a voice.. keeps on callin me.. sing along if u know it lol

Stay safe AFN fam :jointman: :cooldance::vibes:

Back