How to make a "Hash Banger" milk shake AKA how Derek Goes Night Night

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
First you will need a few things here is a list

1) Wax, Shatter, Oil, Concentrate of any kind(you can also use cannabutter) I used about 3/4 of a gram for this one
2)Butter
3)Milk
4)Ice Cream
5) Blender

img_0069-jpg.597004

So what you want to do first is take the butter and put it in a cup
img_0070-jpg.597006

Then you want to put the cup in the microwave(or you can put it in a saucepan and do it on the stove)
img_0072-jpg.597007

Then you want to add the wax to the melted butter
img_0073-jpg.597008

Then pop it back in the microwave for about a minute, the wax will start to liquefy just swirl it all around until it is all liquid
img_0075-jpg.597010

Then you want to take the ice cream(Now of COURSE I didn't have any regular ice cream like chocolate or vanilla) in this one it is Reeses Klondike bars, lol and the milk and the melted wax butter put all that it in the blender
img_0078-jpg.597014

Then Blend lol and pour into a cup @HotBunz the Toes are just for you bud
img_0079-jpg.597015

Then DRINK
img_0080-jpg.597017

And that is how to make a "Hash Banger" in the time it has taken to do this post I am high as shit! NJOY!

Man that's great! I have to try this, how long does the stone last?

Depends on how much hash or concentrates you use. I used about 2 grams of reclaim yesterday at 3 o clock and I am not kidding I am still high right now at 6am. Most people get hangovers, I get "bang"overs lol and that is just being stooooopid high

Would bubble hash work for this by any chance?

DAMN RIGHT IT WILLL!! That is what I actually used before the world of concentrates exploded. Its funny my brother is coming up this weekend and he has like a kilo of bubble has(he has had it FOR EVER!!) and he is bringing some just for hash bangers lol He and I have split almost an ounce of hash at once between us

Gonna have to give this a go asap, to get my concentrate had put sugars leafs in cup with couple dice stretch a tight covering cup and shake on to a tray, was soooooo good dry shake or what ever mmmmmmm cant wait

Back