How to make a "Hash Banger" milk shake AKA how Derek Goes Night Night

@derek420colorado so this is what had you fuuuuuugggged uuuuuuup after the game? lol

Also that was number 50 my friend, now I will ask you this don't stop there, I see that it looks like you have taken a liking to most of our favorite place here on AFN in the Live Stoners Thread so I urge you to keep posting and keep being active here, we like havin you around. Oh and I am digging your new badge hardware! I will get on that other thing asap and we will get you taken care of brother!

i do a similar thing. i decarb upwards of 2 grams of bud dried and decarbed and crumble it up into powder and stir it into a yougurt and a small pinch of lecethin and BOOM stoned literally all day or up until the next morning., i knew a girl who was literally high all day for 22 hours LOL hash bangers are nice. I have a cpl recipes for some but not made any yet. soft ice cream and frozen yogurt works well too.

Nice dude,thanks for sharing too bro!

you taste the bud sure, but I like it sonce its organics,give a nice compliment to the yogurt and you really dont get many pieces. but they crumble and break apart easy but its like pudding or jellow,,LMAO Gulp n gone.

003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Back