HSO 2-Liter- Autoflower Battle POLL 2020!

Which Plant Won The HSO 2-Liter Battle??? Choose Your Top 3!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks pal shes a short stuff amnesia CBD cross auto at 65 days old and shes in a lilt bottle i think i have done her as a practice run for the seed stockers am not in this battle but i may just come in seeded

Lol I hear ya. Only reason I questioned it was because I had read about the bottle thing.
Merry Christmas to you and yours too my friend.
Are we allowed to paint the outside of bottle?
going by the seedstocker battle same rules and yes paint the label ect is allowed i didnt paint mine as its light green and the roots didnt seem to mind

Thanks for that, those are things I was wondering. I have a green sprite 2 ltr bottle that will work then.
Do you harvest cbd plants at same trich color as others?
yes i grew this one before shes a cross so i went by trichomes more than i did with the pure kush cbd i ran ive also got 2 off them in airpots at week 3 ish now

@St. Tom this dinafem cbd kush is on day 62 and I'm not sure if its done or not.Mark hasn't got back to me so flying blind.
I believe you are supposed to harvest before they turn amber, or just as they turn, as if u leave it they accumulate more of the thc and the cbd is lower, I think anyway mate :pass:

I believe you are supposed to harvest before they turn amber, or just as they turn, as if u leave it they accumulate more of the thc and the cbd is lower, I think anyway mate :pass:
The cbd/thc ratio is genetic.. Thus the 2:1, 1:1 we see with cbd autos. But you harvest as you normally would. There's no way to make the cbd or thc higher than the genetics allow. Amber trichs don't effect thc/cbd levels/percentages, they indicate when the thc/cbd cannabinoids inside the trichs are mature, or ready for harvest. The trichomes of a cbd plant are genetically filled with more cbd cannabinoids than thc cannabinoids. No way to change that ratio while growing the plant out.

The cbd/thc ratio is genetic.. Thus the 2:1, 1:1 we see with cbd autos. But you harvest as you normally would. There's no way to make the cbd or thc higher than the genetics allow. Amber trichs don't effect thc/cbd levels/percentages, they indicate when the thc/cbd cannabinoids inside the trichs are mature, or ready for harvest. The trichomes of a cbd plant are genetically filled with more cbd cannabinoids than thc cannabinoids. No way to change that ratio while growing the plant out.
Well there u go then. I'm pretty sure one of the vendors said it somewhere here on AFN, that the longer you leave them the cbd level drops, but hey, I can't usually remember what happened a couple of days ago, so there's a good chance I'm wrong :shrug: I think I may b getting confused with cbn then :doh:
But here's something on Zamnesia.

When it comes to CBD, however, opinions vary. Unfortunately, there is little official literature on harvesting time for cannabis plants. Most growers will agree that CBD tends to peak before THC, and therefore, it's better to harvest slightly early. Some CBD growers will harvest as soon as trichomes are only partially cloudy. Others will wait even longer.

So who knows :shrug:

Last edited:
thanks for all the opinions guys
All about sharing knowledge this is what afn is all about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back