New Grower HYDROPONICS- Reverse Flood Table- Abducted by Aliens in the Bermuda Triangle

That's the temp controller I have DG. It costs $29. I guess the humidity control is $40. I don't use that one as my humidifier can already be set for a humidity range, and will come on when below. The benefit of that gizmo, is you can connect a demidifier and a humidifier, and set and forget.

Ok, now I think I’ve got the right stuff:

Amazon product

Hum, note you only have two plug in locations
Ok, now I think I’ve got the right stuff:

Amazon product

Yes that will work but note it only has two outlets ..... But ya, go for it .... it will work - one review I read gave it five stars for greenhouse grow, said it was simple to use .....

The controller I use has four outlets .... two that are activated by the unit and two that are for equipment side and are always on ..... technically you can run entire tent off this one controller, plug light plus fan, filter and a second fan or light ..... built very well too - as I stated I had used unit in two Grows in Reagan Years and brought out of storage few months ago, works perfect ......

Best of Grows!

That's incredible that the design has been around so long Old Boy. Wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That's incredible that the design has been around so long Old Boy. Wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

First Big Concert was Jimmy Hendrix, late 60’s, CalExpo in Sacramento, CA, yea I’ve been hanging awhile .....

The controller is super reliable and no computer board to fail, it’s tired and true and works perfect!

That's the temp controller I have DG. It costs $29. I guess the humidity control is $40. I don't use that one as my humidifier can already be set for a humidity range, and will come on when below. The benefit of that gizmo, is you can connect a demidifier and a humidifier, and set and forget.

That works too .... Having the temp controller is oh so important - humidity has a little wider range and still be ok but temp best range is narrow ....

First Big Concert was Jimmy Hendrix, late 60’s, CalExpo in Sacramento, CA, yea I’ve been hanging awhile .....

The controller is super reliable and no computer board to fail, it’s tired and true and works perfect!

Haha! CalExpo in Sacramento? That’s right down the street. What was happening there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haha! CalExpo in Sacramento? That’s right down the street. What was happening there?

I lived on 31st and I and graduated from El Camino High in 67 ..... Worked at a now defunct record store, the rack, on Arden Way, amount other places like western union downtown .... Muscle Car Era ..... Downtown between 15th and 7th on J and K we had muscle cars like 57 Chevy and 63 Vettes and the Mustang racing light to light on weekends ..... and oh the Mustang was poplar but Dodge and their Hemi owned the road and the challenger was about the fastest car I ever raced, he took $50 from me that warm summer night - we went to west sac and raced art he old airport, yea Sacramento and Folsom lake in the summer ..... I dated a gal who’s dad was a prison guard and they lived inside the gates, had to go thru guard shack to get in, it was weird as trustees work outside around the small garden area homes - landscaping was perfect .... yea Sacramento..... graduated el Camino and went to American river, there u have it ...

Oh to answer question Jimmie Hendrix played there but was late and only played two songs before departing .... fire and some other not to,popular tune I had never heard ..... he was loaded and drunk, did not sound good, except guitar which I think he could play in his sleeep, excellent guitarist.

Oh to answer question Jimmie Hendrix played there but was late and only played two songs before departing .... fire and some other not to,popular tune I had never heard ..... he was loaded and drunk, did not sound good, except guitar which I think he could play in his sleeep, excellent guitarist.

Never had the pleasure of seeing him play anything. You are a lucky man!

Back