I have no idea what my Plant has??

Cringer

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
I try to analyse my Plant but can't find a answer what she has. I have a overfeeding problem i realise it last week and flush the salt out was litte higher than the intake so know the Ec is between 0,8-1.0 PH 5.8 the litte brownish on the end leafs the leaf tips turning down that's to much nitro i think but i didn't find a answer for the brown leafs i don't think it Calcium deficiency?

IMG_20230115_191208.jpg
IMG_20230115_191146.jpg
IMG_20230115_191131.jpg
IMG_20230115_191112.jpg

Could be a lot of things but most common is calcium or magnesium deficiency.

What medium are you growing in. Im guessing coco or hydro if you're measuring the ec. If salts built up it will take a week or so for the issue to start getting better. Nutrient issues take a couple weeks to fully set in and take a little while to show signs of improvement. My guess is you had a lockout for a bit and now the plant needs to start uptaking them again.

Could be a lot of things but most common is calcium or magnesium deficiency.

What medium are you growing in. Im guessing coco or hydro if you're measuring the ec. If salts built up it will take a week or so for the issue to start getting better. Nutrient issues take a couple weeks to fully set in and take a little while to show signs of improvement. My guess is you had a lockout for a bit and now the plant needs to start uptaking them again.

I add all the time cal/mag this time maybe not enough i add it and make a new Nutrients Tank :) yeah Coco

I add all the time cal/mag this time maybe not enough i add it and make a new Nutrients Tank :) yeah Coco
Yeah but you gotta remember ph is not the only thing that causes a lock out. In your case I think it was, but whatever nutrients caused a salt build up could have locked it out too.

I dont grow hydro or in coco with a res. But I still refer to mulders chart when everything I test seems to be in the norm because too much of a nutrient can lock out uptake of others, nitrogen and phosphorus are the ones that interact with the most other essential nutes. Or should I say are the most common causes of a nutrient based lock out
Screenshot_20230103_002410_Google.jpg

Key is at the bottom

Antagonism=lockout
Interaction=helps increase uptake.

Yeah but you gotta remember ph is not the only thing that causes a lock out. In your case I think it was, but whatever nutrients caused a salt build up could have locked it out too.

I dont grow hydro or in coco with a res. But I still refer to mulders chart when everything I test seems to be in the norm because too much of a nutrient can lock out uptake of others, nitrogen and phosphorus are the ones that interact with the most other essential nutes. Or should I say are the most common causes of a nutrient based lock out
View attachment 1556640
Key is at the bottom

Antagonism=lockout
Interaction=helps increase uptake.

This Chart makes me confuse but looks

Its confusing as hell for sure. The dotted lines with the arrow pointing to an element or mineral, means you need to add more of the originating nutrient to get an uptake increase. The solid line with an arrow means if there is too much from the originating source. The one its pointing to will be locked out in extremes.

Its confusing as hell for sure. The dotted lines with the arrow pointing to an element or mineral, means you need to add more of the originating nutrient to get an uptake increase. The solid line with an arrow means if there is too much from the originating source. The one its pointing to will be locked out in extremes.

The ones pointing to eachother means in improper proportions they can help or lock eachother out depending on the line dotted or solid. Just remember nutrients are about balance which I always recommend following a nutrient schedule but with hydro-like set ups, thats not as easy.

The ones pointing to eachother means in improper proportions they can help or lock eachother out depending on the line dotted or solid. Just remember nutrients are about balance which I always recommend following a nutrient schedule but with hydro-like set ups, thats not as easy.

What you mean with Hydo set up? You think auto feeding is complicated? I belive it's a timing think and reading what plant needed then the right timing and the right run off.

Back