Harvest & Curing Interesting flushing video

Simplicio

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
According to a chart near this time in the video, flushed herb was considered less desirable for smoke than un-flushed herb in a blind test.
But the results weren't statistically significant.
The flush time having the shortest two bottom colors was the best herb, the un-flushed version.

According to a chart near this time in the video, flushed herb was considered less desirable for smoke than un-flushed herb in a blind test.
The flush time having the shortest two bottom colors was the best herb, the un-flushed version.

So my Belief is that it’s not removing excess minerals but stressing the plant in such a way to alter the final out come, via terps or something like that.

Also keep in mind that they only used hydro and coco no soil or amended soil. I say to still flush, if I can save money for two weeks by not using nutes and aloe the media to use up what’s stored than ya that’s me.

I've grown in all mediums. How much nutrient are you going to use for 2 weeks?? I say you get better bud by not flushing, it's a waste of time.

Also keep in mind that they only used hydro and coco no soil or amended soil. I say to still flush, if I can save money for two weeks by not using nutes and aloe the media to use up what’s stored than ya that’s me.

Stopped flushing a couple years back. Can't think of any other crop that flushing is a "thing". Stopping the feed when the nugs are trying to add the final bulk seems a bit backwards.

It’s never failed me yet. And depending on the size of your grow enough to make a difference over time.

Back