Is the USA store down ??

Vladimir_ Monkmasher

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
4 Assed Monkey
I've been trying to get on the site and it won't accept my email addy on both accounts.

I've been trying to get on the site and it won't accept my email addy on both accounts.

Works for me USA store. When was the last time you signed in? They have done a few site upgrades in the last year and you may need to register again

1707786439673.png

Yea I tried to activate it from the email that was sent out and it keeps kicking it back saying the email is incorrect and I have tried it on both of my accounts.

Right now for me, the Web site is working. I logged in no problem.

With some things upgraded, you may have redo/reset your old or switch to a new user name and/or password. I vaguely recall a Mephisto email or AFN message suggesting I do that and updating my account some weeks ago.

Yea I tried to activate it from the email that was sent out and it keeps kicking it back saying the email is incorrect and I have tried it on both of my accounts.

Well shit I don't know then :shrug: Only other thing you can try is talking @stan_mephisto or email them direct maybe they can sort you out:goodluck:

Check your spam for the account activation email. If you can't find it email info@mephistogenetics.com to push another one through.

Back