Is this site blocked by Hughes net?!?

Filthy_Casual

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
I’ve in the past used my Hughes net internet to log in, here and RIU. The last day it won’t do it saying it’s unsafe, when I look further it says it’s blocked due to drugs.

My LTE gets me here fine. I don’t have a screen cap of the code it shows when telling me it’s blocked because it’s only on my computer.

Anyone run into this before? Any tech gurus out there?

My internet feed is via hughes net and I'm on weed site 90% of the time. No problem here.

My WiFi blocks it saying the https: isn’t updated or secure and the site is a security risk.

my wife can on her phone tho.

do I have a cookie problem or something maybe?

I’ve in the past used my Hughes net internet to log in, here and RIU. The last day it won’t do it saying it’s unsafe, when I look further it says it’s blocked due to drugs.

My LTE gets me here fine. I don’t have a screen cap of the code it shows when telling me it’s blocked because it’s only on my computer.

Anyone run into this before? Any tech gurus out there?

Weird. I've heard of certain ISP's blocking certain sites, but there isn't anything we can do on our end about it. I'd hate to suggest a VPN if you're on Hughes Net (satellite isn't the fastest to begin with,) but that might be an option.

could be a firewall issue mebbe, idk :confused1: ppp

Id highly recommend a VPN anyways. Even if you only use it for this site. No need to let them see what you're up to.

I've been using the proton free vpn for several months both at home on my mac and at work on an android burner phone. Works great even laid over crappy free wifi.

The free version, after the trial week, still leaves you with 3 server locations including one US server for particularly picky websites. I usually connect through the Netherlands.

I won’t have Hughes net long, my area is about to get fiber in less than a month I’ve been told.
Im also in a legal state and not worried about the feds.

I appreciate all the help I will take a look at some of those things

I won’t have Hughes net long, my area is about to get fiber in less than a month I’ve been told.
Im also in a legal state and not worried about the feds.

I appreciate all the help I will take a look at some of those things

i was stuck with hugheznet for 5y once upon a time...O...M...G!! :wall: ppp

Back