Is this site blocked by Hughes net?!?

I won’t have Hughes net long, my area is about to get fiber in less than a month I’ve been told.
Im also in a legal state and not worried about the feds.

I appreciate all the help I will take a look at some of those things
Clear cookies and interweb history. If you're using edge or explorer use chrome

I've had something similar happen on another website. When you get error does it have a company or something listed that blocks it? If so there is usually a way to submit request or something saying it's safe and sometimes that will take care of it. At least it did for me years ago.

ETA: can you post pic of error? Any safety settings turned on? Some browsers let you browse in safe mode which blocks certain sites.

Yes for the first time this morning that was an option. I wasn’t even given that the other days.
image.jpg

Attachments

• 7F1683C5-28EE-4955-9C44-8D9D44971B88.jpeg
    7F1683C5-28EE-4955-9C44-8D9D44971B88.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 88
Awesome! Hopefully they get the fixed for you soon.

Yes for the first time this morning that was an option. I wasn’t even given that the other days.
View attachment 1248324
Yeah I am hoping this gets settled quickly, I don’t know why it randomly happened as I’ve been looking at this site for years even if I just only joined.

Well I appreciate the help! Hopefully this does something.

Yeah I am hoping this gets settled quickly, I don’t know why it randomly happened as I’ve been looking at this site for years even if I just only joined.

Well I appreciate the help! Hopefully this does something.
Someone reported it to hughes

Id highly recommend a VPN anyways. Even if you only use it for this site. No need to let them see what you're up to.

I've been using the proton free vpn for several months both at home on my mac and at work on an android burner phone. Works great even laid over crappy free wifi.

The free version, after the trial week, still leaves you with 3 server locations including one US server for particularly picky websites. I usually connect through the Netherlands.

i just got on the protonVPN. i always thought I should do it sooner yet never did. hopefully its not too late. :D

Satellite is awful. Starlink is ok...but gets in the way of my star gazing
judging by your profile picture, you must enjoy your star gazing quite a bit. I myself have been known to do a little myself. starlink definitely gets in the way. have you trie catching one of those things with a telescope ?I wonder what they look like. quite small but with some telescopes you might get a climps of them.

Back