Is this site blocked by Hughes net?!?

I won’t have Hughes net long, my area is about to get fiber in less than a month I’ve been told.
Im also in a legal state and not worried about the feds.

I appreciate all the help I will take a look at some of those things
I used to be on Viasat. About a year ago I used AT&T hotspot for internet access through third party resellers, they kept getting their services shut down. Now I have a T-Mobile @ Home internet hotspot. $50.00 a month unlimited data but speeds aren't as fast as AT&T but it isn't going to get shutdown. Beats satellite in speed, price and data limits. Downside of living in a secluded forest area was years of no decent internet but technology finally getting into the boonies.

I used to be on Viasat. About a year ago I used AT&T hotspot for internet access through third party resellers, they kept getting their services shut down. Now I have a T-Mobile @ Home internet hotspot. $50.00 a month unlimited data but speeds aren't as fast as AT&T but it isn't going to get shutdown. Beats satellite in speed, price and data limits. Downside of living in a secluded forest area was years of no decent internet but technology finally getting into the boonies.
Yeah, we can't get that either lmao.

We will get fibre soon, its been installed this summer they are just waiting to turn it on for some reason.

I am currently on my computer via hughes net, it worked last night as well. I think they unblocked it.

THANKS to everyone for the help:thumbsup:

It's sadly better than any other option, which is none. :nono:

Working now for some reason, I don't understand tech, so I certainly didn't fix it.
I've tried everything, including two generations of Hughes net. It's the worst option, bar none. Have you looked into StarLink? It should bring us rural inhabitants into this century. I'm waiting for them to to roll out to my area.

What is Hughes net?:paleo:(Me and techy stuff fell out years ago btw...) :pass:

What is Hughes net?:paleo:(Me and techy stuff fell out years ago btw...) :pass:
Craptastic satellite internet with limits and throttling to prevent the people who paid to use it from getting their moneys' worth.

It's sadly better than any other option, which is none. :nono:

Working now for some reason, I don't understand tech, so I certainly didn't fix it.
Hey, half of the time when my random poking at an IT problem works, I have no idea what it was that did the job. Maybe you scratched the right body parts while looking at the screen...

Hey, half of the time when my random poking at an IT problem works, I have no idea what it was that did the job. Maybe you scratched the right body parts while looking at the screen...
I know my way around computers and I'm so good, people's problems get fixed just by me showing up. I'd say I was kidding, but it happens too much to not be true.

You need to get yourself the TOR Browser, then they cannot see what site you are going on.

Drawback: It's quite a bit slower than Chrome etc, so when you have to load 8mb individual images on a thread it can be a pain.

Positive: Big brother is not staring over your shoulder at what you are doing.

... or get a VPN.

Even the smallest bit of effort can go a long ways.

Back