Mephisto Genetics It's a miracle...I found my 11 strains of Mephisto seeds! What to grow first?

NebulaNuggets

Doing Without Doing
Reaction score
SO.....where to start.

I was around these parts four years back, had a grow journal here and was starting to have some success. Unfortunately my now ex-girlfriend decided to ruin my plans and destroyed my grow and all of my equipment. It's a crazy story and I'll leave that for another day.

Fast forward four years and I am now finally in a position to grow again, legally here in AZ, and I am getting ready to purchase a new set of gear and get growing! I thought I needed everything all over again. Today I found most of my last Mephisto order from 2017. From a quick count I have 45 seeds.

I'm so excited I can't contain myself! I had one great crop of 3 bears OG, but I can't find those unfortunately. The strains I found I have never grown out to harvest. I am looking for any votes on what strains you all prefer to grow if they were your beans? I appreciate any input.

Strains: Skylar White, MBAP, Samsquanch OG, Autocush, Cosmic Queen, 4 Assed Monkey, Creme de la Chem, Northern Cheese Haze, Sour Livers, Stilton Special, White Train

I'd not share my grow with a new GF, thats for sure. A wife or long term GF, yeah.

The Sour Livers, Creme de la Chem and Samquanch are pretty popular. If its potency you're after I'd grow those 3.

SO.....where to start.

I was around these parts four years back, had a grow journal here and was starting to have some success. Unfortunately my now ex-girlfriend decided to ruin my plans and destroyed my grow and all of my equipment. It's a crazy story and I'll leave that for another day.

Fast forward four years and I am now finally in a position to grow again, legally here in AZ, and I am getting ready to purchase a new set of gear and get growing! I thought I needed everything all over again. Today I found most of my last Mephisto order from 2017. From a quick count I have 45 seeds.

I'm so excited I can't contain myself! I had one great crop of 3 bears OG, but I can't find those unfortunately. The strains I found I have never grown out to harvest. I am looking for any votes on what strains you all prefer to grow if they were your beans? I appreciate any input.

Strains: Skylar White, MBAP, Samsquanch OG, Autocush, Cosmic Queen, 4 Assed Monkey, Creme de la Chem, Northern Cheese Haze, Sour Livers, Stilton Special, White Train
I vote for Creme de la Chem

CDLC, nch... 4am... hard to go wrong with any of those choices!

SO.....where to start.

Funny enough something similar happened to me, even the time frame adds up haha. Sadly because of her I lost all my seeds as well. Glad you found yours! I just spent the last few mephisto drops starting a new collection. ;D

Funny enough something similar happened to me, even the time frame adds up haha. Sadly because of her I lost all my seeds as well. Glad you found yours! I just spent the last few mephisto drops starting a new collection. ;D

I feel your pain! It was an 8 yr relationship, and she had BPD or borderline personality disorder. She had moved out of state and to her moms for a while so we could think about things and decide how we felt about staying together. She knew I was growing, just not to the extent I was. Well one day she decided to drive 8 hours and come back home without telling me. She destroyed everything.

I am definitely looking to grab some more seeds soon. I am eyeballing the most recent drop. Once I get my setup and seeds sprouting I will be adding to the collection. I feel like prices have gone up so it's real nice to have found these seeds. Happy collecting!

I feel your pain! It was an 8 yr relationship, and she had BPD or borderline personality disorder. She had moved out of state and to her moms for a while so we could think about things and decide how we felt about staying together. She knew I was growing, just not to the extent I was. Well one day she decided to drive 8 hours and come back home without telling me. She destroyed everything.

I am definitely looking to grab some more seeds soon. I am eyeballing the most recent drop. Once I get my setup and seeds sprouting I will be adding to the collection. I feel like prices have gone up so it's real nice to have found these seeds. Happy collecting!
Sorry to hear about the GF adventure, but glad that you discovered your stash of seeds.

I will throw in a vote for Cosmic Queen. I don't know the other strains, yet, but I love CQ. The aroma is unique and wonderful, and it hits hard, at least that is what a couple more experienced stoner friends tell me. I don't have enough mileage in this stuff to provide much of an opinion on the strength. But boy, do I love the flavor and smell.

Good luck with that stash. Gotta say I am jealous, and not just of the CQ. :pighug:

Of those, I have grown Skylar White (popped my last seed last summer) and Cosmic Queen (only have one seed left... I hope they run this one again!!!!!!), and they are both two of my favorites, especially Cosmic Queen. There's a reason Daz@Night Owl made crosses with it and a half dozen other strains.

I hope they were well stored and you have 100% germination. :cheers:

Back