Mephisto Genetics It's a miracle...I found my 11 strains of Mephisto seeds! What to grow first?

Cosmic Queen is definitely getting a run in the tent. That is one that I remember being really interested in when I placed that order.

Samsquanch and CQ both have 7 seeds so definitely those 2. I have some time to pick the others. In an 8x4 I reckon at least 8 plants will fit nicely, maybe 10. Whatever I choose there's enough to grow some sativa and indica dom strains. Mix it up some. Definitely love some good strong sativa though!

Of those, I have grown Skylar White (popped my last seed last summer) and Cosmic Queen (only have one seed left... I hope they run this one again!!!!!!), and they are both two of my favorites, especially Cosmic Queen. There's a reason Daz@Night Owl made crosses with it and a half dozen other strains.

I hope they were well stored and you have 100% germination. :cheers:

I hope they pop too! They were stored in original packs, most of them I never grew out and never opened the little tube they come in. I live in AZ, the Sonoran Desert. So it's definitely been in a dry environment. The packs were then put in a Crown Royal bag (classic I know) and in a shoebox with a bunch of important papers I never look at. I was looking for old tax info and that is when I found them!

I'll be placing an order in the next couple weeks just in case I have bad luck. And because I looked at the strain guide. Now want Hubbabubbahaze and Super Orange Haze. And some others :smoking:

I was going to pick up some Hubbabubbahaze in this morning's drop... but I did a real stoner thing and reversed the time difference (added an hour instead of subtracting one), so I missed the drop. That and some Ripley's OG would have been nice. Who knows when they'll be available again, miss that 5 minute window when the store is open, and *poof*, they're gone.

Cosmic Queen is definitely getting a run in the tent. That is one that I remember being really interested in when I placed that order.

Samsquanch and CQ both have 7 seeds so definitely those 2. I have some time to pick the others. In an 8x4 I reckon at least 8 plants will fit nicely, maybe 10. Whatever I choose there's enough to grow some sativa and indica dom strains. Mix it up some. Definitely love some good strong sativa though!
MBAP would go nicely with that mix of Samsquanch and CQ. I love MBAP and don't hear much mention of it, but she smells and tastes incredible and of course she is fire. Bigger plant that yields well to boot.
cheers
os

I was going to pick up some Hubbabubbahaze in this morning's drop... but I did a real stoner thing and reversed the time difference (added an hour instead of subtracting one), so I missed the drop. That and some Ripley's OG would have been nice. Who knows when they'll be available again, miss that 5 minute window when the store is open, and *poof*, they're gone.

Items aren't selling out, we just have to close the store at our order limit so we don't get too backed up on orders. HBH and Ripley's should be available for the next few months, seed banks are due for a restock on those two soon.

4am. It's just so greasy, and stinky. I love the smell, and stone. It's hard to get your hands on too. I grow it whenever I can.

Back