Jean-O's Picture Poll Jean-O's Genetics Thunderdome Battle Royal

Vote for your top 3 favorite full plant pics

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The WMN strain will always hold a special place in my heart, it was my first ever feminized and auto cross I ever dabbled with and honestly the strain that pushed me into being a breeder and not just a pollen chucker looking to make seeds. Both the pineapple express and bubblegum it was crossed from were amazing and the resulting WMN strain that came out of that pairing was everything I had ever hoped it would be. It runs great indoors and outdoors and yields quite well.
LOL! ...insert "I need more seeds!"meme!
I guess I'll have to try her after my photo run.
While I got ya on the phone, Chem Skunk F1 is a photo non-fem, correct? I know I'm running your The Legend S1 photo, is that one fem?
I'm workin on the next grows line up. I have enough THC strains in the line up. I do need to find one CBD photo. It needs to be a fem to keep that part simple. I have two non fem strains planned. That's all I want to attempt to have to sort the sexes in my first indoor photo run.

I probably have a few in my autoflower seed run thread. It's been about a year since I've grown one and it's on the list for the next auto breeding run. 2 years ago I ran a beastly one in the outdoor battle.
I'll have to check it out....ty I'm sure it's going to be nice....

LOL! ...insert "I need more seeds!"meme!
I guess I'll have to try her after my photo run.
While I got ya on the phone, Chem Skunk F1 is a photo non-fem, correct? I know I'm running your The Legend S1 photo, is that one fem?
I'm workin on the next grows line up. I have enough THC strains in the line up. I do need to find one CBD photo. It needs to be a fem to keep that part simple. I have two non fem strains planned. That's all I want to attempt to have to sort the sexes in my first indoor photo run.
Yes Chem Skunk is non feminized photo and The Legend is feminized photo. I messed up the labels on some of the non feminized packs n forgot to label them as such on some of them .

Yes Chem Skunk is non feminized photo and The Legend is feminized photo. I messed up the labels on some of the non feminized packs n forgot to label them as such on some of them .
Excellent! Made the changes in my seed list,

Jean-O’s Voodoo this growing fast...
20230504_110630.jpg

@Jean-O idk whats going on ...i dropped the seeds at the same time..a Multiverse Fruit and its already up...i looked at the What's my name strain of yours...its cracked but not sprouted....and in the crack is dark nit white like normal...think it's bad seed...???ty

@Jean-O idk whats going on ...i dropped the seeds at the same time..a Multiverse Fruit and its already up...i looked at the What's my name strain of yours...its cracked but not sprouted....and in the crack is dark nit white like normal...think it's bad seed...???ty
Sounds like it could be a fungus. One of the dangers of fungus gnats is that they can infect seedlings with pythium or other fungi. I lost several seedlings lately that way. They sprouted normally, and then rotted up the stem and inside the helmet.

Sounds like it could be a fungus. One of the dangers of fungus gnats is that they can infect seedlings with pythium or other fungi. I lost several seedlings lately that way. They sprouted normally, and then rotted up the stem and inside the helmet.
Ok...it was the only WMN strain seed i had....so that sucks.....ty I'll drop another .. @Rick Dirte' guess I'll drop a skyler white?

Back