Jean-O's Picture Poll Jean-O's Genetics Thunderdome Battle Royal

Vote for your top 3 favorite full plant pics

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Waira Ive had a few issues getting this done properly I have a couple of pictures under the wrong names still and a few that wouldn't load?

Last edited:
I think I have this mostly sorted out I still couldn't get Rick Dirte' s pic to load up for some reason? @Waira @blue I believe I need a little bit of help finishing this up please. The picture sizes look a bit wonky from other voting polls ive seen. Thanks

test

YdDWvMB.jpg

YdDWvMB.jpg

Thanks for sorting this Man O'! :toke:

@Jean-O Poll looks sorted too! Pics are bigger than usual, not sure why? But they do work well for Pools, so it's all good!
An excellent spread too I must say - :bravo:... fine grows by y'all! ...And thank you for supporting our in house Indie breeder(s) here, passion bred with skill and love for the work, there is no substitute for this...
respect.gif

It helps that brother Jean has been smashing TF out of his launch too - :headbang: Cheers!

@Jean-O Poll looks sorted too! Pics are bigger than usual, not sure why? But they do work well for Pools, so it's all good!
An excellent spread too I must say - :bravo:... fine grows by y'all! ...And thank you for supporting our in house Indie breeder(s) here, passion bred with skill and love for the work, there is no substitute for this...View attachment 1588637
It helps that brother Jean has been smashing TF out of his launch too - :headbang: Cheers!
I appreciate the help, I was definitely getting a bit stressed yesterday between my internet being wonky and causing issues and really wanting to get this set up while I had a bit of free time which has been few and far between lately and is only going to get worse with the outdoor season coming on and finishing the outside of the house now I'm tearing apart the inside and things are getting pretty hectic!

An excellent spread too I must say - :bravo:... fine grows by y'all! ...And thank you for supporting our in house Indie breeder(s) here, passion bred with skill and love for the work, there is no substitute for this...View attachment 1588637
If you post a "thumbnail" then right click on the thumbnail picture posted and choose "Copy image address" it will be a smaller size in the poll.

Back