Jean-O's Picture Poll Jean-O's Genetics Thunderdome Battle Royal

Vote for your top 3 favorite full plant pics

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok...it was the only WMN strain seed i had....so that sucks.....ty I'll drop another .. @Rick Dirte' guess I'll drop a skyler white?
I've been eye-ballin all the "Breakin Bad" strains after growing and smoking Fugue State.:drool:
I do have some Walter White that I haven't grown yet.:eyebrows:

Just a couple days left on this before we seal the deal and solidify the top 3 prize winners. Ill pm the winners and get shipping info. Again great job to everyone and thanks a bunch for the support.

Excellent showing once again to all who participated in this fun journey! Going over the results from the picture poll I have the results as follows.
1st place and top prize goes to @Hog_M@Gundy with his monstrous WMD!
2nd place goes to @DDubs with his very beautiful DBBT...
3rd place and is held down by @Rick Dirte' with his stellar Straw Dog
I have the prizes listed on the first page of the battle if you have forgotten like I have lol.... You 3 can get ahold of me through PM and claim your prizes!
Thanks again everyone and AFN for an amazing forum to host such fun events and promote the positivity of cannabis! I'm looking forward to running plenty more of these battles in the years to come and hopefully squeeze in another round later this fall after harvest of the outdoor run!

Wow! Can't believe out of all the beautiful plants, yall picked mine! Thanks @Jean-O for hosting this competition and to everyone who participated and voted! I'll be spreading the love from my winnings amongst my local growing community! It's been a really awful week with my health and this really help ease some of the pain. So much love to the AFN community! Goes to show how great this community is, that I've learned enough to go from a complete beginner to winning a grow off in less than a year!

Cheers Everyone!

Last edited:
Congrats @Hog_M@Gundy ,@DDubs , and @Rick Dirte' ! Well done lads.

Everyone else did a nice job too. Some very impressive plants and it was great being able to see such a wide spread of the different strains. @Jean-O - Thanks for putting up this contest for everyone and for making your excellent genetics available.

Sweet grows to all participants :thumbsup: and extra sweet grows to the top 3 :worship:

Back