Status
Not open for further replies.

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
I just turned them down from a combined 525W to around 465W. I was seeing some pretty bad leaf curl from two of the plants. Indica doms struggles with my heat.

They can go up to 1100++ watts driven to max though.
Have you used it max on any sativas?

Have you used it max on any sativas?

The way i got it set up, its not meant to be driven to max. Some would consider two boards overkill in my grow space but I use 3×800 boards for a total of 2400 diodes. I then threw in another 50++ watts of high efficiency reds.

I don't see myself exceeding 600w white lights for the entire grow. But thats the flexibility of them. I can technically double my grow space without buying an extra light.

The way i got it set up, its not meant to be driven to max. Some would consider two boards overkill in my grow space but I use 3×800 boards for a total of 2400 diodes. I then threw in another 50++ watts of high efficiency reds.

I don't see myself exceeding 600w white lights for the entire grow. But thats the flexibility of them. I can technically double my grow space without buying an extra light.
I know you have been putting out some killer looking ladies. Looks super bright in pics.

I'll have to invest in a couple just to see what I like. But the mixture of lights and spectrums are doing wonders for me.

Just a newbie with some good beginners luck really. My grows are nothing compared to yours, buddy!

I'm liking them lights so far. Expectations met.
Thanks but I think you got me beat on the consistent level bushes! Maybe after this run I'll just do one at a time so I can enjoy it more. I messed up and let some family know and was giving them some, then I found out there spouses also smoke. So long story short I got about 10 heads and tired of growing all the time. So I'm going all in once and stopping so I can enjoy a vacation without worrying if my girls will be okay.

I'll have to invest in a couple just to see what I like. But the mixture of lights and spectrums are doing wonders for me.

Its never ending once you go down that road. I started with white cobs. Then mixed in a blurple cob and liked what I saw. Then got myself QBs. But I liked 4000K for veg so bought more boards in 3000K to use for flower. Then, I discovered the lack of reds on these white LEDs so I added them. Also with the hope of achieving Emerson effect. Not cheap at all lol

Then, I read about spectrums not covered by LEDs namely the UVs and blues, that may increase terps, resin and most importantly, potency! So....I added them too. Sometimes i wonder if i should just work on my growing skills rather than spending all this money on toys?

No telling what I'll find lacking again come next round. Its really never ending....lol

Thanks but I think you got me beat on the consistent level bushes! Maybe after this run I'll just do one at a time so I can enjoy it more. I messed up and let some family know and was giving them some, then I found out there spouses also smoke. So long story short I got about 10 heads and tired of growing all the time. So I'm going all in once and stopping so I can enjoy a vacation without worrying if my girls will be okay.

Don't really believe i beat anyone in any aspect of growing here on afn. This is only my third grow. The bushes are nothing. Like you said, just needs maintenance. Anyone with time can do it.

I am in 6 battles/ grow offs this round. So i also will be growing 100% for myself next round. Zero obligations. Just grow....

Don't really believe i beat anyone in any aspect of growing here on afn. This is only my third grow. The bushes are nothing. Like you said, just needs maintenance. Anyone with time can do it.

I am in 6 battles/ grow offs this round. So i also will be growing 100% for myself next round. Zero obligations. Just grow....

Ohh...besides testing 2 strains for Dinafem that is! But its just a journal. No battling involved.

Both your grows look great!

I just ordered a 240W QB 3500K with the 660, a splurge I should not have taken but as you say, always something to get and it never ends!
It should be here Wednesday and I can't wait to put it together and set it up in my tent that needs it. Wish I could order many more but it will take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back