Status
Not open for further replies.
Both your grows look great!

I just ordered a 240W QB 3500K with the 660, a splurge I should not have taken but as you say, always something to get and it never ends!
It should be here Wednesday and I can't wait to put it together and set it up in my tent that needs it. Wish I could order many more but it will take time.

You're gonna love them! Mine has no reds on them. I added it on separately. You'll be growing monsters with them like u always do!
972918a6c69e18247369d06bd915c559.jpg

You're gonna love them! Mine has no reds on them. I added it on separately. You'll be growing monsters with them like u always do!
972918a6c69e18247369d06bd915c559.jpg

Thanks for the kudos, I am feeling shaky on my grow mojo lately with the issues I was having, I pray for clear sailing now! I am growing less plants and not changing things so much anymore, so that will help big time.

Well I think they would do better in my photo tents with the far red, but I need the light for the veg/auto tent. I have a good mix of different lights so it works. LED strips, cobs and now QB. For the price I'll get more, just not now. Gonna build some cobs from parts too, I got time to tinker and learn new skills :smoking:

Thanks for the kudos, I am feeling shaky on my grow mojo lately with the issues I was having, I pray for clear sailing now! I am growing less plants and not changing things so much anymore, so that will help big time.

Well I think they would do better in my photo tents with the far red, but I need the light for the veg/auto tent. I have a good mix of different lights so it works. LED strips, cobs and now QB. For the price I'll get more, just not now. Gonna build some cobs from parts too, I got time to tinker and learn new skills :smoking:

660 should be Deep Red or something. Far red is 730 and is much less brighter. You can see them on my red strip. Its made out of 660 and 730nm diodes.

660 should be Deep Red or something. Far red is 730 and is much less brighter. You can see them on my red strip. Its made out of 660 and 730nm diodes.

Yes, that. I was too lazy to double check which was which and should have! I am new to the added reds, and have been doing a lot of research on lighting lately as I can't afford to buy pre-made anymore. I want to add some strips/cobs to my photo tents for the Emerson effect as I am happy with the lights I have in those tents.

I'm just worried what duty will cost when the light hits customs (as far as future orders are concerned). Not much in Canada but I keep looking.

Yes, that. I was too lazy to double check which was which and should have! I am new to the added reds, and have been doing a lot of research on lighting lately as I can't afford to buy pre-made anymore. I want to add some strips/cobs to my photo tents for the Emerson effect as I am happy with the lights I have in those tents.

I'm just worried what duty will cost when the light hits customs (as far as future orders are concerned). Not much in Canada but I keep looking.

I hear you! I am working on a shipping method that gets your stuff to your door tax/duty free! Found a US channel. Will find one for Canada soon. Heck...I may as well open a grow store where you can buy stuff direct from China, tax free to your door.

I hear you! I am working on a shipping method that gets your stuff to your door tax/duty free! Found a US channel. Will find one for Canada soon. Heck...I may as well open a grow store where you can buy stuff direct from China, tax free to your door.

Nice! I know nothing about that, so I just have to shop careful as I can. Sounds like a business that would do you well.

Hope everyone has a super chill Sunday, full of good green and grub.
I'm having my first go with Dutch Passion, looking great so far. This A.U. of mine is the biggest Auto I've ever grown so far, and it is only on week 6 :thumbsup:
20190601_160818.jpg

A nice Think Different - great stacking. Symmetry and internodal spacing is perfect:woohoo1:
20190601_160020.jpg

Hello Everyone :toke:

I still am floating with my head above water :d5:

Was a rough week in the hospital. They have me back on track but I still need to follow up with my other doc's to really get down to nuts & bolts of my problem.

Slow but sure we will find my problem :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back