Mephisto Genetics June 21 Drop Thread

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Anyone get the newsletter or read somewhere what this week's drop will be for sure? I haven't found a official statement on Reddit. I know I read somewhere limiteds were coming soon and I can't remember stains but all sounded good.

I'd love to know what my lunch budget will be for next week and before I go into weekend for budgeting purposes

@stan_mephisto any info yet?

2021-06-17_18-29-02.png

Looks like Stan hasn't visited here since May 27, hopefully he'll check back in soon.

Anyone get the newsletter or read somewhere what this week's drop will be for sure? I haven't found a official statement on Reddit. I know I read somewhere limiteds were coming soon and I can't remember stains but all sounded good.

I'd love to know what my lunch budget will be for next week and before I go into weekend for budgeting purposes
Should be an email notice some time today, if the past is any indicator. Looking through my old notices, they seemed to come around 10am pst.

Looks like Stan hasn't visited here since May 27, hopefully he'll check back in soon.

Sadly this worries me more than any drop or sale. Stan being a vocal part of AFN community is such a huge plus to many. When I saw people voicing unflaterring opionions of how these drops are going, etc... I couldn't help but thing how a successful businessman whose biggest problem is meeting demand often will sacrafice on the CS end to fill other nessasary roles. I hope these are just busy times and we see a more frequent return but honestly, forums as a whole, seem to be going out and its sad for those who still crave this type of interaction.

Had to check email and sorry to say it's a starter pack monday.

I guess lots of people must like surprises, not knowing what strains I'd be getting doesn't work for me. They've done this several times and apparently enough people have taken them up on it to make it worth doing again, so I guess it's working for them.

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 10.27.45 AM.png

Thanks for sharing!!! Looks like I'll eat good this week lol. I'm not against bundles but odds are I'd be luck to get one pack I don't have. Unlikely at that as I have all that Illuminatos as I bought them as bundle and have gotten multiple bundles and individuals from the other two lines. If they announced that the pool of candidates in those lines for things I didn't have I'd be down even knowing I'd get a duplicate of illuminatous. I had one double up on 3 packs of Toothless Alien buying bundles and having 6 likely 8 is not a problem lol

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!!! Looks like I'll eat good this week lol. I'm not against bundles but odds are I'd be luck to get one pack I don't have. Unlikely at that as I have all that Illuminatos as I bought them as bundle and have gotten multiple bundles and individuals from the other two lines. If they announced that the pool of candidates in those lines for things I didn't have I'd be down even knowing I'd get a duplicate of illuminatous. I had one double up on 3 packs of Toothless Alien buying bundles and having 6 likely 8 is not a problem lol
You guys could take some shopping lessons from Ms. MOG. She always finds the stuff NOT in the Advertisement :rofl: Log on at 9:59 am MDT hit refresh at 10:00:10 and see what you can find?

:goodluck:

Back