Auto Seeds Auto Seeds New Strain Testing - Acapulco Gold & Rainbow Glue - by Only1Sky

Autoseeds.com
How well does Rainbow Glue take training? Namely, topping.
[/QUOTE]
LST and training is no problem at all for Rainbow Glue. Topping doesn't seem to have any detrimental affect on main cola growth overall, but we would suggest to do it earlier rather than later.

They're finally off and running. Its day 15 for Gold and Glue. I'm hoping they won't need the support wires much longer. It was tough going in the first weeks because both gals shot up with skinny trunks that couldn't support their weight. Here's Acapulo Gold:

15.AG a.jpg
15.AG b.jpg

And now here's Rainbow Glue:

15.RG a.jpg
15.RG b.jpg

Sadly, my 2nd attempt at Sucker Punch also failed. Like the first one, the seed cracked and started to show tail. But when I put it in a small 3" coco pot it failed to every break above the soil. Maybe covered it too much ??

Oh yipee. 3rd time was the charm. Here's little miss Sucker Punch making her 1st day appearance.

19.SP (1) a.jpg
19.SP 1 b.jpg

Day 21 for Acapulco Gold, and today she got topped. Sending white light and get-well soon prayers for her surgery. Here she is before and after:

21.AG untopped.jpg
21.AG topped.jpg

Its day 23; just 2 days since Acapulco Gold got topped, and look at her now, happy as can be.

23.AG.jpg

So heck, I went ahead and chopped the Rainbow Glue. Here's her before and after:

23.RG before.jpg

23.RG after b.jpg

And Sucker Punch, at day 5, looks like she's going to make it.

23.SP (5).jpg

I topped my Rainbow Glue yesterday because of a supposed big main cola, but I don't think I'll top Acapulco Gold.

@Autoseeds.com - Its day 27 and the A.Gold and R.Glue are doing just fine. I'd actually like to top them a 2nd time, but the A.Gold is getting ready to start flowering, so I'll leave her alone:

27.AG a.jpg
27.AG b.jpg

The Rainbow Glue, however, looks like she's begging for a 2nd topping. Here's a view of the whole plant, and then photos of the before and after of her 2nd topping:

27.RG a.jpg
27.RG b.jpg
27.RG c.jpg

Meanwhile, I activated the AutoPot reservoir a couple of days ago. So from now on it will be predominately botton feeding for Gold and Glue. Prior to turning on the reservoir they had been getting a mix of GreenLeaf's MegaCrop, Sweet Candy and Kelp Extract. But now that were on the reservoir the mix will be the Prescription Blend line-up. :biggrin: Sucker Punch, at day 10, is also doing fine -- will show photos of her on the next update

@Autoseeds.com - Its day 32 for the A.Gold and R.Glue and both are maturing into beautiful plants. The Rainbow Glue has been topped twice now. And today both had their reservoir switched to the bloom mix using the Prescription Blend nutrients.
Here's the Gold:
32.AG a.jpg
32.AG b.jpg

And here's the Glue:

32.RG a.jpg
32.RG b.jpg

And Sucker Punch at 14 days is now doing just fine too.

32.SP (14) a.jpg

Back