Auto Seeds Auto Seeds New Strain Testing - Acapulco Gold & Rainbow Glue - by Only1Sky

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
This journal will feature two new releases from Auto Seeds, Acapulco Gold and Rainbow Glue. In additon, we'll be running their Sucker Punch - a favorite from past days.
Seeds will be grown in 3 gallon AutoPots on a the Prescription Blend nutrient program.

First, after almost 48 hours of swimming in RO water with a touch of H2O2, all seeds shells were starting to open. Acapulco had a tiny root showing, about 1/4 inch, so it went right into a 3" peat cup. The other two got the paper towel treatment for 24 hours, then they went into their own peat cups.

0.1 Drop a.jpg
0.1 Drop b.jpg

The morning of the next day we got birth from Acapulco Gold.

1.AG a.jpg
1.AG b.jpg

And then by late afternoon we had an appearance from Rainbow Glue.

1.RG.jpg

All 3 cups are in a domed humidity tray, on a heat mat, and under T5 20-watt bulb. :biggrin:

@logangrowgan2020 - I grow medically for my wife. We harvested our last Sucker Punch plant back in August 2019, but she still has very fond memories. So happy to have it again in the lineup. :biggrin: Agree with your interest in the Acupulco Gold -- haven't any so named since the early 1970's. :smoking:

Only1Sky
Are you going to top Rainbow Glue? With the warning about how prominate the main cola will be and to be aware of mold, I thought it might be a good thing to do to take advantage of that.
I'm gonna attempt my first topping with it.

Rainbow Glue above ground but needs to fully open. Acapulco Gold should break the surface sometime today.
24hr soak and less than 36 to break the surface, I like that!

Autoseeds.com
How well does Rainbow Glue take training? Namely, topping.

Day 9 for Acapulco Gold and Rainbow Glue. I've been slow to post 'cause the growth above soil has been painfully slow. But now we starting to see some progress:

9.AG.jpg
9.RG.jpg

Unfortunately, the 1st Sucker Punch seed didn't make it. I blame myself for some rough handling while putting her tiny root into soil. A second Sucker Punch seed has been started - got a decent 1/2" root and carefully put her into a 3" coco cup. Its been a couple of days now and she still hasn't made an appearance above soil. Fingers crossed. :biggrin:

Back