Auto Seeds Auto Seeds New Strain Testing - Acapulco Gold & Rainbow Glue - by Only1Sky

lovely plants, liking the AG a lot! :pass:

@Autoseeds.com - Been down and out with a bad back for a few weeks. Thank God for AutoPots and reservoirs -- been a life-saver in keeping my plants going. Many trips with small buckets has keep the reservoirs working. But the size of these plants has intimidated me from trying to move them around to get good pictures. Anyway, today I managed to get a few photos for this long-overdue update.

So here's Acupulco Gold at day 65. She shares the tent, sort of, with Sucker Punch. She is huge, pushing the upper limits of the tent and having a hard time holding up some of her branches.

65.AG aa.jpg
65.AG ab.jpg
65.AG b.jpg
65.AG c.jpg
65.AG d.jpg

Equally large is Rainbow Glue, also a day 65, and dominating the space in a 2nd tent. I've had to super-crop a few branches that were starting to touch the bottom of the light.

65.RG a.jpg
65.RG b.jpg
65.RG c.jpg
65.RG d.jpg

Sucker Punch is coming along at 47 days. After a slow start she finally found her footing and began developing some nice structure. Then calamity struck; while moving her and Acupulco Gold to a 2nd tent, Acupulco fell over and wiped out Sucher Punch's main two-branched cola. Not the kind of topping that I like to due, but she's be OK and still produce nicely.

65.SP (47) a.jpg
65.SP (47) b.jpg
65.SP (47) c.jpg

Back