briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello AFN! This thread will be for anyone wanting to run the Kindsoil and share your growlog/experiences with kindsoil! Best of luck with this great product!:d5: If you have ANY questions at all, @Ripper is your guy! Please give us a little biography of your setup, lights etc. Just like a grow log and feel free to get as detailed as you wish! Looking forward to watching the fun!:thumbsup:

Hello, dudeski here and learned of @Kindsoil following @Ripper. This will be the second ever grow my friend and i have done. Water only growing sounds like a no brainer, probably a good thing some days.

Tent 4x4x7 mars, two 300w mars lights.
Hurricane fan and phresh filter.

Two, 3 gallon smart pots got 2.5 lbs each of @Kindsoil. Some wonderful smell came from the bag! Topped both with biobizz light mix that was left from the first run.
I put 3 cups of water on each and have left them to "cook" before putting in a bean.
Will drop those on Thursday night.
20160510_194858.jpg

Yes sir! But it made me think that this shyt is gonna make something grow. Ive never smelled anything like it.

Thanks for hosting the commune ripper!

:pass:

Yes sir! But it made me think that this shyt is gonna make something grow. Ive never smelled anything like it.

Thanks for hosting the commune ripper!

My pleasure brother..glad to have you.. Just make sure you check that waters ph everytime never know if you get a spiked batch

Can i mix distilled with bubbled tap? Our local water is supposed to be pretty good. I have been doing that with our first grow.

Can i mix distilled with bubbled tap? Our local water is supposed to be pretty good. I have been doing that with our first grow.
I believe so. You can use tap by itself if you want just make sure your ph is good and bubble it to get that chloramine and chlorine out..

chloramine

I picked up a great tip yesterday from pop22 that i thought i'd share.

Chloramine - it doesn't gas off like chlorine does (from further research it takes serveral days)! Butttttt - if you add chlorine to the chloramine - it breaks it down and it will Gas Off.

Pops has the science - and i don't have chloramine in my water - just thought i'd share for those that do and don't wanna invest in bottled water or RO systems.

:vibe:

Edit: Here's some more info for those that have Chloramine in the water - just a quick google search pulled up some great info.

"Chloramine is not a persistent disinfectant and decomposes easily from a chemistry point of view (Valentine et al, 1998) but for water supply purposes chloramine is stable and it takes days to dissipate in the absence of substances exerting chloramine demand (Wilczak et al., 2003b). Therefore, it is not practical to remove chloramine by letting an open container of water stand because it may take days for chloramine to dissipate. However, chloramine is very easily and almost instantaneously removed by preparing a cup of tea or coffee, preparing food (e.g., making a soup with a chicken stock). Adding fruit to a water pitcher (e.g., slicing peeled orange into a 1-gal water pitcher) will neutralize chloramine within 30 minutes. If desired, chloramine and ammonia can be completely removed from the water by boiling; however, it will take 20 minutes of gentle boil to do that. Just a short boil of water to prepare tea or coffee removed about 30% of chloramine.... If desired, both chlorine and chloramine can be removed for drinking water purposes by an activated carbon filter point of use device that can be installed on a kitchen faucet. If desired, both chlorine and chloramine can be removed for bathing purposes by dissolving Vitamin C in the bath water (1000 mg Vitamin C tablet will neutralize chloramine in an average bathtub)" http://sfwater.org/Files/FAQs/removal.pdf

You can download the full PDF here www.iuhoakland.com/Chloramine.pdf

:D

Last edited:
I did not post last night the choices of seed to try. My friend picked Dutch Passion Auto Euphoria and Delicious Critical Neville Haze.
We hope these will make for a great grow! Both get dropped in water today.

Back