e746761ddaac56b671ef9fd3efd85322.jpg

b9752dd775dcb64c8ceab23cf8fa3507.jpg

77f568c2f4123209e0fd7a0299ebaa4a.jpg

Reused KS - water and molasses at the end. So I guess you can sometimes reuse it. She is just under 8 weeks old and will get 2 cups compost tea tomorrow with hopes she can get fatter before her time is up. The tea will brew for 48 hours.

It's to soon to say but I have not any problems regarding the KS.

The plant is HBSS
Looks awesome @All I HAVE I think the smaller sized plants do really good in KS. I just finished up an AutoUltimate and a NLXBB in KS, both are very large strains and the KS ran out of gas towards the end. Really large plants so they were taking alot out of the KS as they grew. I still got what I call a 1/2 harvest, I got as much off the two plants together as i usually get off one big plant using AN nutes. Both together yielded about 6 oz if you count popcorn and all. I just started a Mephisto Sour Crack in KS. I plan on adding some Ca/Mg and compost tea along the way and I bet she goes smoothly. Hope she looks as good as yours.

Heres a little tap for your beautiful girl, how much you think she will yield?:slap:

Looks awesome @All I HAVE I think the smaller sized plants do really good in KS. I just finished up an AutoUltimate and a NLXBB in KS, both are very large strains and the KS ran out of gas towards the end. Really large plants so they were taking alot out of the KS as they grew. I still got what I call a 1/2 harvest, I got as much off the two plants together as i usually get off one big plant using AN nutes. Both together yielded about 6 oz if you count popcorn and all. I just started a Mephisto Sour Crack in KS. I plan on adding some Ca/Mg and compost tea along the way and I bet she goes smoothly. Hope she looks as good as yours.

Heres a little tap for your beautiful girl, how much you think she will yield?:slap:

Thank you kind sir.

After using the tea for the first time ever as soon as she got it her hair turned very white like snow. Yields I don't know or can't even guess . This will be my first complete grow without taking early. There is a lot of bud you guys don't see and starting to get fat.

f2f83560b81d9457ed7a10976d8fefd2.jpg
all tops and many go down about 3 inches
399ef7dcb7d91199f952a02fcee0eb14.jpg

Last edited:
Looking awesome man! I can't wait until I can start growing some bushes like that! :woody::d5:

It's easy just use training nothing special was done. If I can do it so can you.[emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried using a ph/TDS/EC meter to check nutrient issues such as cal/mag, P, and N. Is it worth getting in order to optimize KindSoil grows? @Ripper @Dudeski

Last edited:
Well it's been a while since I posted. Great to see things are still going strong! Great jobs everyone! I finally got around to posting my time-lapse video. I hope you all enjoy!

Badass bud! Great job on the grow and video

Back