King Palm:What a great smoke!!!

Smoking Frog

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Thanks to the @Boveda Challenge kit which included a 5 pack of Rollies .5gr , i'm now addicted to King Palm!
Not for my everyday smoke but i use them on week ends whatching sports or a movie after dinner.The slow burn is incredible.
Just when you remember that you're smoking a fat one :smoking: , not toking for 5 minutes and that thing is still on! No taste other then your weed,love them! Got myself a 25 pack of the Slims 1.5 gram and they're perfect!

Great product IMO.:d5:

Thanks to the @Boveda Challenge kit which included a 5 pack of Rollies .5gr , i'm now addicted to King Palm!
Not for my everyday smoke but i use them on week ends whatching sports or a movie after dinner.The slow burn is incredible.
Just when you remember that you're smoking a fat one :smoking: , not toking for 5 minutes and that thing is still on! No taste other then your weed,love them! Got myself a 25 pack of the Slims 1.5 gram and they're perfect!

I personally want a collection of the corn cob tips they use. Super smooth

I love them too. I'd like to try to DIY a few some day.

Do they burn any slower than lets say a swisher? I kn ow they say its a slow burn. Comparing sizes would the slim be more like the cigarillo in size comparison?

@Boognelson87
Very slow burn.Slower then any thin papers i have ever used.Never used Swisher so can't compare...
As for sizes,i think after the slims,the diameter gets bigger.

Thanks, they dont sell them locally. I would have to order them. I been looking into them. Would you say yours was accurate with how much you stuff?

Yep,pretty much what they say.
Having last nite leftover right now! Only once so far did i finish it in one shot...The thing last for 45 minutes!

Thanks, Im sold on trying some. Id love to get away from cigarillos. In my area its all we got. Ill have to order the king palms or any others. I can get raw cones but honestly i find them a little harsh the last 40 percent of the cone.

Jeff is selling them...

Back