Sweet Seeds #Kush van stitch + Sweet Seeds - Speed Devil

{Havest Day Sweet Seeds Fast Bud}
Ok all i keep it sweet :D,Its Havest Day,Enjoy i Have :pimp:
IMAG0332.jpgIMAG0334.jpgIMAG0335.jpgIMAG0336.jpgIMAG0337.jpgIMAG0338.jpgIMAG0339.jpgIMAG0340.jpg:peace:Kudo

Holy hell kudo :drool: Those are freakin monster bro! Amazing growing bro :thumbs:

u gonna need some heavy machinery to harvest that fat bitch - remember, safety first - u may want to keep your phone nearby to call for help in case that kola falls over on u and ur trapped underneath it

U're right dear wizzzzzzzzzz yes i need this pictures for FLASH seeds album...may I Kudo?

rep +++++

Beautiful huh....seeing someone grow your creations so Well...makes you Proud..:kiss:

Beautiful huh....seeing someone grow your creations so Well...makes you Proud..:kiss:
thanks wiz and guys for all the like,and wiz i well be add some of you nice Dargon beans to my shoping list ,:D :peace:Kudo

With a DragonHugger badge you have an open invitation every time you have space Bro...just let me know..

I want a dragon hugger badge too.

With a DragonHugger badge you have an open invitation every time you have space Bro...just let me know..

im just getting in to my tardis i be on my way to the dark said :DIMAG0343.jpg:peace:Kudo

sweet as bro primo

i hope someone has nomed u

Back