Sweet Seeds #Kush van stitch + Sweet Seeds - Speed Devil

Do you have some special secret or what bro? I don't think I've ever seen such fatties in my LIFE! :drool:

I want a dragon hugger badge too.

Yeah, me too on the badge! haha.

And pic number five of the harvest pics is just stupid. haha. That thing is as wide as a quarter panel on that damn door. 4 inches across, yikes! Kudos, KUDO! REP+

dropped the laptop most keys are missig so i am sorryiam guessing pressing on rubber buttons

im a botanist hydroponics and microorganisum sx

to remove chrloine all thats needed is water agitation and 2hrs to evaporate
but left is chloramines which is ammonia adnd chlorine combined

this can not bubble, allya need to do instead of adding fish safe whichis a chemical on its own, add organic mater(eathrwormcastings
this seperates it allowinng chlorie to evapbubbling, abd anmonia converts to food

lookup ewc teas you \cab trippleyour yeild and elimiate pathogens using teas they help the plant like our five a day

ill post some research when i fixed this pc

ive pulled more wth teas in soil than feeds in dwc, teas in dwc messy but boosted me fron 17oz to 22 on a side bby side grow every time

Just caught up with this one and it is most impressive.
Well grown Kudo :thumbs:

Stunted Kush
:smokebuds:

Great Fast Fat Buds KUDO! Enjoy! :smokebuds:

evering all and big thanks to all the like+rep,my firend WVR the no special secretits coco and ferro,it say it made for my tap water :D,and so far it not let me down,ok the KVS come in @ 3oz,i be posting a smoke report for you guys soon,i be posting some of my new grow later P-Kush as she going under my 250w tonight,,so till then enjoy the sun :smokebuds::peace:Kudo

Hot damn dude that fast bud looks insane how's the smell on the fast bud , and how are you liking the k.v.s bro its my favorite night time smoke few bowls before bed I'm out .....unless the hunger kicks in before I fall asleep then it's to the kitchen then back to bed :bong: I have to say that I have never had a strain stimulate my appetite as much as KVS

Back