Indoor Lil Dab's Earthboxes and Organics

Lil dab have you had the opportunity to try this yet? Would be nice to hear a review. If you have the time. :headbang:

Lil dab have you had the opportunity to try this yet? Would be nice to hear a review. If you have the time. :headbang:

Yes it’s good haven’t smoked a lot of it but have been dabbing in it the last few nights. It has an earthy citrus flavor more earth/spice maybe then citrus. She seems to be a nice night time smoke cause I haven’t had a hard time falling asleep. I’m not the best with effects but it does fuck me up. If you can get your hands on some grow them I only had two first one was ok but that was me I had a bad grow. This one turned out fantastic and everyone else I’ve talked to that’s grown it loves it

Laughing Hyena 99 Skunks Rosin she pressed very well again 12% return first press 180f 5min and 8% second press 210f 6 min 120 micron NugSmasher 14 g rosin bags

IMG_9101.jpeg
IMG_9102.jpeg
IMG_9104.jpeg

IMG_9107.jpeg
IMG_9108.jpeg
IMG_9110.jpeg
IMG_9111.jpeg
IMG_9112.jpeg

Yes it’s good haven’t smoked a lot of it but have been dabbing in it the last few nights. It has an earthy citrus flavor more earth/spice maybe then citrus. She seems to be a nice night time smoke cause I haven’t had a hard time falling asleep. I’m not the best with effects but it does fuck me up. If you can get your hands on some grow them I only had two first one was ok but that was me I had a bad grow. This one turned out fantastic and everyone else I’ve talked to that’s grown it loves it
Yee. Just heard about this one. Seems rare around here. Will def try to grow this in the future if I have an opportunity. Thanks
And what a wonderful tree!!

Mango Mrr, Strawberry Milk and Qookies, and 24 Carat Day 48
Day 48 Girls are doing great just filling out and fattening up now SMQ is way ahead of everyone else lots of hairs have turned and buds haven't even swelled up. Just chugging along otherwise been filling Rez's every other day with bennies once a week plain RO <100ppm the rest of the week

IMG_9124.jpeg

Mephisto 24 Carat

IMG_9125.jpeg
IMG_9126.jpeg

Night Owl Strawberry Milk and Qookies

IMG_9127.jpeg
IMG_9128.jpeg

Night Owl Mango Mrr

IMG_9129.jpeg

Mephisto 24 Carat Day 52 Mid Flower
Mephisto 24 Carat Day 52 pulled her on today for some defoliation have done anything beside leaf tuck since using the trialing clips and she's one thick bitch. It was hard to get in there to trim she going to be solid bud not much bones on her :headbang::woohoo1:

Before

IMG_9154.jpeg
IMG_9155.jpeg
IMG_9158.jpeg
IMG_9160.jpeg

After

IMG_9161.jpeg
IMG_9162.jpeg
IMG_9163.jpeg
IMG_9164.jpeg
IMG_9166.jpeg
IMG_9170.jpeg
IMG_9174.jpeg
IMG_9178.jpeg

Hey man the girls look pretty! :headbang::headbang:

I do think you could improve your production and air flow by training your girls a bit harder. You're not really opening them up. You still have uncovered area above your earthbox where your plant could be. By opening them up you get the buds exposed to more direct light and Bud quality improves .

You have little trainers, but it doesn't seem like you're fully utilizing them. In addition to the little trainers, I use a combination of soft wire, gardening velcro tape and clamshell clips. Those little clamshell clips work very well to clamp the velcro tape to the edges of the Earth box. I don't measure out my soft wire, but 4 inches would be fine. All you need is enough to make a sort of a hook and then the other end you wrap the velcro on itself so it sticks to itself several times around the wire about an inch from the end and then twist the soft wire to hold it in place.

The way it usually works out is that I use the little trainers first to direct the branches where I want them to go while it's young. Most of the branches I direct toward the ends of the Earth box and the center branches will go outwards . They will spread out but will start to turn up as they grow. That's when you take the pull With the software and Velcro combo. You take the pull from about an inch to inch and a half down from the top and pull toward the ends of the Earth box and then opening up the very center branches to the sides of the Earth box .

Naturally, you have to adjust your pull on the branches as they grow.

Here's two Mephisto girls from the last run. Notice how they cover the whole earth box. You can see a couple of the software and Velcro combos on the girl on the left.
I just think you could improve your groves by quite a good percentage. It would definitely go a long ways to in keeping The possibility of Bud Rock developing if you have a malfunction of either your dehumidifier or humidifier overnight and exposing them to high humidity levels late in flower.
100_1087-jpg.1648582

100_1091-jpg.1648586