List of Things to Fix or Look At

Jail broke android lite not sure if it's actually running Android or if its Linux made to look like android and the browser is bravo private I don't like using Chrome or the other main browsers if it's the browser I'll lose the search feature :crying:

I've got an android phone using Chrome and the search function works fine. Is there any way to try another browser (like Opera) simply to test it? Or can you not download apps easily with a jail broke phone?

I've got an android phone using Chrome and the search function works fine. Is there any way to try another browser (like Opera) simply to test it? Or can you not download apps easily with a jail broke phone?
Exactly that mate yea I have chrome too but I was uploading a lot of pics and all that to another site before here and being a stoner one gets a little obsessed with the fuzz and online privacy and chrome is basically just a place for you to store your life and little to no protection from out side agencies accessing that info so I opted for bravo private and jailbroke phone on advice of friend who's good with all that I've just took his word for it tbh he could be watching me through the camera :crying: :crying:

Exactly that mate yea I have chrome too but I was uploading a lot of pics and all that to another site before here and being a stoner one gets a little obsessed with the fuzz and online privacy and chrome is basically just a place for you to store your life and little to no protection from out side agencies accessing that info so I opted for bravo private and jailbroke phone on advice of friend who's good with all that I've just took his word for it tbh he could be watching me through the camera :crying: :crying:
Check out Proton VPN

i would like to be able to link to the post from the reputation given bar on the main page ,,,i see it being given and think well that will be worth a look but you cant figure out the post it was given too :biggrin:

I’ve had this pain in my lower quadrant for a couple years now ...
its called @420Forever
:crying:
Got me thinking Tom petty is suitable in a pantera playlist
:funny::pass:

In all seriousness, the video upload feature.. doesn’t work with videos from phone.. would be nice
And the quality goes right to shit on pictures when I zoom in it’s weird

Last edited:
Is the "email notifications" supposed to be working?
Sporadic at best sometimes. It's a legacy issue from the old server. At this point it looks like it needs to be rebuilt from scratch. A daunting task that I have been putting off for some time now. . . Sorry.

Sporadic at best sometimes. It's a legacy issue from the old server. At this point it looks like it needs to be rebuilt from scratch. A daunting task that I have been putting off for some time now. . . Sorry.
No worries Bruddah. Was just checking, didn't know if it was on my end

Back