List of Things to Fix or Look At

WOOOOOoooo HOOOOOooooo! It works!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I think we need to look at limiting the size of photo uploads. I've just seen one user upload 40mb in images over 2 posts. Surely that must be a real drain in resources?

I think we need to look at limiting the size of photo uploads. I've just seen one user upload 40mb in images over 2 posts. Surely that must be a real drain in resources?
They are currently limited to 10 MB each. I know we get tons and tons of photographs and they just keep getting bigger. It's the life of an IT guy, chasing ever increasing demands on storage.
For my day job I just installed a 150TB NAS! Lot's of video need storing. . .

Thanks for the concern and letting us know!
Peace,

They are currently limited to 10 MB each. I know we get tons and tons of photographs and they just keep getting bigger. It's the life of an IT guy, chasing ever increasing demands on storage.
For my day job I just installed a 150TB NAS! Lot's of video need storing. . .

Thanks for the concern and letting us know!
Peace,
And with 4k that 150 probably won't last long.

I have trouble with "searches"....I don't know if it's me or the software...it appears that it doesn't filter properly.

I have trouble with "searches"....I don't know if it's me or the software...it appears that it doesn't filter properly.

It's partly the software; the company that makes the forum software conveniently sells an "Enhanced Search" add-on to increase the functionality of the search feature because they knew it was soft out the gate. We're talking about some software upgrades in the back room; we'll try to budget for it when we do some of the upgrades in the near future.

Not sure if this is the correct place but am no longer able to use the search bar at the top of page ? I can click the spyglass the box opens but then closes instantly ?

Not sure if this is the correct place but am no longer able to use the search bar at the top of page ? I can click the spyglass the box opens but then closes instantly ?

What browser and device/operating system are you using? I can't recreate what's happening to you. Can you try another browser to see if that fixes it?

What browser and device/operating system are you using? I can't recreate what's happening to you. Can you try another browser to see if that fixes it?
Jail broke android lite not sure if it's actually running Android or if its Linux made to look like android and the browser is bravo private I don't like using Chrome or the other main browsers if it's the browser I'll lose the search feature :crying:

Back