Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chroonic pain stats.

Look at this .... :pass: ... 28 Million UK-ers Live in Chronic Pain.

Chronic Pain....every day.

That is out of a population of 66.4 million.....

My homework said about 1/3rd of us..but it is nearer half.

Perspective ...coz we all on the same basic health service...says that means about 200 Million Americans suffer too....:headbang:

So...just UK stats..........28 million people who are either being treated by a Doctor......or who will Look for alternate methods of pain relief.

Doctor response to chronic pain is mainly opioids.....which are either too low to stop it.or so high that the Cure is likely to Kill you prematurely.

{Think about the opioid crisis...}

No one can Live with chronic pain.....if the doc's can't Help...we'll Help ourselves by looking for alternatives.

Cannabis being only 1 alternative.

Then..we get persecuted...or prosecuted.......:pass:...doesn't make any Sense...does it........?

Nor does a health service or lifestyle information that leaves almost half the population in chronice pain......:shrug:.....something is so Wrong.

Last edited:

Sitting in the morning.............. :pass: ... sigh.......it might burn off.........:biggrin:...or blow inland......

IMG_5702.JPG

IMG_5716.JPG

Snail trail............:doh:.......yup....there is another one...........

IMG_5714.JPG

Luckily.....they seem to Like that ridge on the tub.......so they are easy to pick off in the morning.........:headbang:... Stoner snails.......

I need to order more copper tape..........:pass:

IMG_5719.JPG

I See Pinks...

I See colours....

And....I See 1 girl I'm worried about.........that Big one..right in the middle..... :pass: .....I'll Watch her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back