Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I've learned is that not everyone with a fancy plaque on the wall actually deserves to bear the title. Most Docs have one thing in mind....which is selling Pharmaceuticals for big Pharma for the kickback. It's all a money game these days.

Most fish meat has an antiinflammatory effect on the human body. Test it out my friend, it may help you improve.

I sure hope you begin feeling better...Sometimes it's best to take it all into your own hands, as you know you better than anyone.

:bighug:
they don't teach these doctors to heal people they teach them to be licensed drug pushers. All designed to to keep people in the PPP (perpetual patient program)

One thing I've learned is that not everyone with a fancy plaque on the wall actually deserves to bear the title. Most Docs have one thing in mind....which is selling Pharmaceuticals for big Pharma for the kickback. It's all a money game these days.

Most fish meat has an antiinflammatory effect on the human body. Test it out my friend, it may help you improve.

I sure hope you begin feeling better...Sometimes it's best to take it all into your own hands, as you know you better than anyone.

:bighug:
Oh yeah, been eating salmon and shrimp too. All meat is in…plus some dairy.

In all honesty…. It seems like my doctors are burnt out, and just don’t care. I get a 15 minute appointment…and 5 of that gets taken up by the stupid “are you suicidal” ptsd questions. By the way….if you say yes to that question, they just annotate it and move on…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I already feel better, energy has returned in spades….pain has improved, and I’m having a mental clarity that has been profoundly absent for some time.

SKUNKZ!
and in other newz, it'z really funnee how thingz happen sumtimez....jus las nite, i was sittin here thinkin how it'z been quite a long time now since i've actually seen any coonz, possumz or skunkz, cuz i know they're out there....and lo & behold, check out what i saw about 40 min ago on walkiez....not one, not two, but a whole fuckin family of skunkz! :yoinks:

and boy, THANK GAWD i saw em before Gracie did & was able to get the leash onto her! :whew: :bow: ppp

Oh yeah, been eating salmon and shrimp too. All meat is in…plus some dairy.

In all honesty…. It seems like my doctors are burnt out, and just don’t care. I get a 15 minute appointment…and 5 of that gets taken up by the stupid “are you suicidal” ptsd questions. By the way….if you say yes to that question, they just annotate it and move on…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I already feel better, energy has returned in spades….pain has improved, and I’m having a mental clarity that has been profoundly absent for some time.
You may need to give the ol love doctor a call my friend :rofl:

Lunas concerned face when im dying from a dab :crying:
20230629_095007.jpg

and in other newz, it'z really funnee how thingz happen sumtimez....jus las nite, i was sittin here thinkin how it'z been quite a long time now since i've actually seen any coonz, possumz or skunkz, cuz i know they're out there....and lo & behold, check out what i saw about 40 min ago on walkiez....:yoinks:

View attachment 1609134

and boy, THANK GAWD i saw em before Gracie did & was able to get the leash onto her! :whew: :bow: ppp
1688057553673.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back