Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gracie'z 5th solstice birthday, woot! :D
Happee Solstice kidz! :cools: and here'z the solstice humpday dose of vitamin E...:headbang:

annnnd, the longest day also jus happenz to beeeeee -> Gracie'z 5th birthday, woot! :yay: :bday: i'll be takin her to the lake later today for 4:20 & picz will follow this evening, but meanwhile, here'z a couple quickiez from this morning'z walkie....:biggrin: ppp

20230621_112408.jpg
20230621_112950.jpg
20230621_113020.jpg

dg0b1a9-1b3bd238-cb75-4f88-8c1a-d67ed7af8d1c.gif

I'm one of the most kindest people you could meet...it's just who I am....my tatts are art...not any gang or offensive tattoos on my body....I just look I guess like I am...all black work...no color.
Your not like them so they judge. I dont judge I have no place to. Done my fair share. Everyone gets a chance till they prove me otherwise.

I am sad today...second round of plants that are dieing off. I have been doing some research and have found that this may be the cause. It is spreading in Michigan like crazy.

Hop latent viroid

Pretty sure that comes from an infected clone or in rare cases the seed laden plant can pass it along to the seeds but think that was an assumption not a verified fact in last article i read! U got pics of said plants?

Pretty sure that comes from an infected clone or in rare cases the seed laden plant can pass it along to the seeds but think that was an assumption not a verified fact in last article i read! U got pics of said plants?
I'm curious about this as well. Those symptoms also sound like the plant didn't get enough nutrients throughout its life for unknown reasons (nute lockout, grower mistakes, etc.) so I find it hard to jump to HpLV without some sort of differentiating factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back