Not open for further replies.
:yay: H A P P Y A N N I V E R S A R Y :yay:

:yay: A F N :yay:

1609573521110.png
1609573547450.png

1609573956339.png

If anyone wants to show A F N sum love on the 10th anniversary :d5:

@Cultivators @Global Moderators @Admin

(clock strikez 12:01am, jan 02, 2021...which meanz.......)

no better way to spend a new year'z Caturday than to have it also be -> AFN'z 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, woot! :yay: :kitty: i wanna thank each & every member on site for havin stayed dedicated & supporting afn for all theze yearz, which has made it the best canna site on the web! :thanks:

sooooo, let'z get this party started, shall we-? View attachment 1271564 i've got an xtra-special metal buffet lined up to fire thingz off, and me first spin of the opening doubleshot goez out to our beloved matriarch, the one & only -> auntie @Mossy ! :yay::worship: she'z been here since day 1...and gawd knowz how, but somehow, she'z still here puttin up with all u sillee lot! :doh: :rofl: :rolleyes2: HAPPEE NEW YEAR TO ALL & UP THE IRONZ! :cheers: :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1271565

@420Forever :love: AFN IS 10.....................:smoker:...my god...where did the Time go......?

I Remember the day.....sigh....

We were Autoflower Enthusiasts in a photo period world....where everyone and their Uncle thought it was Fine & Dandy to come in and Flam anyone growing Autoflower into Oblivion for Sport......

We had our Autoflower Gang all posting in one Safe thread on RIU...it didn't stop the Trolling...we just Ignored it and kept on posting through it.

Gaining a growing following on RIU we asked......
pleasesir.gif

With the massive Autoflower Interest....could we Please have an Autoflower section...?

The guard dogs..cough...Mods..sorry... went to the Boss of RIU...
rotty.jpg
...and came back with a Swift NO.

And AFN was BORN....sigh....:smoker:....not just an Autoflower section...the First Autoflower Forum in the World.

Heady Days.

It has been a Hell of a Journey....:pass:...

Thank you for Sharing it with us. :pass:

With the massive Autoflower Interest....could we Please have an Autoflower section...?

The guard dogs..cough...Mods..sorry... went to the Boss of RIU... View attachment 1271582...and came back with a Swift NO.

And AFN was BORN....sigh....:smoker:....not just an Autoflower section...the First Autoflower Forum in the World.

Heady Days.

It has been a Hell of a Journey....:pass:...

Good morning Stoners. Happy Anniversary.

There is no other place on the web like AFN. It's no surprise that it has grown to what it is. Good things happen to good people.
:pass:

Good morning Stoners. Happy Anniversary.

There is no other place on the web like AFN. It's no surprise that it has grown to what it is. Good things happen to good people.
:pass:

Sharing one @Feenix :pass: ...and Thank you for Sharing the Journey with us..........:watering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back