Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS Aspirations 2022
Live Stoners Aspirations for 2022........ :pass:

I've stripped that List of Aspirations down from 13 to 10....and made them LS Friendly.

1641892577048.png

[If we had to smell good all the time.....I wouldn't qualify..]

So....here is our Hopes for what LS can Give in 2022....:biggrin:..the rest is down to you.

1. Smile a lot
  2. Be Kinder
  3. Discover new music
  4. Laugh
  5. Be Passionate
  6. show Love
  7. take better care of self
  8. Value nature
  9. Be Happy
  10. Smoke 'til you Float

[I Love #10]

:zen:

Morning Aunty @Mossy :bighug:haha, good one! I'm at work since 7.45 am and you?:pass:

:pighug: Poor you........

We were supposed to have a Simon day.....but rain stopped Play......:headbang:...you can't do cement in the rain.....so I'm still tucked up on the settee....with a fresh coffee......:pass:

Morning kittens......46f on the front porch, coffee good, yada yada. Meatloaf turned out just the way wife likes it so all's good. Gotta do a town run today for essentials, more deck screws and some AN nutes to finish this run off and some PH up/down for next run with MC. Another Dr visit for wife tomorrow so just going to do piddling stuff around the house today, finishing and finalizing.

Morning kittens......46f on the front porch, coffee good, yada yada. Meatloaf turned out just the way wife likes it so all's good. Gotta do a town run today for essentials, more deck screws and some AN nutes to finish this run off and some PH up/down for next run with MC. Another Dr visit for wife tomorrow so just going to do piddling stuff around the house today, finishing and finalizing.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .. :pass: ..sharing one.

How is your wife doing...expecting any good news tomorrow...?

How you doing....being main carer is a hard job...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back