Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1400 pagez!
WOOT! :yay1: i jus KNEW we were gonna hit 1400 PAGEZ this time & u kidz are the fuckin BEST! :bravo: and the best part-? -> we've still got T- 8d to go! :yay: am i the only one that seez the number 1500 here-?? :aha: award urselvez a dozen or so xtra smoke breakz, all the cookiez u can eat & a bonus dose of vitamin E... ;) Up The Ironz!! :headbang: ppp

Man oh man… I haven’t been able to get anything done at all today. Thunderstorms, tornado watches , and mandatory smoke breaks left me feeling unproductive today.
Still under the tornado warning.

View attachment 1435692

That's what my son normally does for us......:pighug:..it is a Great Service......

We gave up after a couple of hours Trying......plugged the oId TV back in....I've found an instruction manual and we'll try again tomorrow........ :pass:

It must be 7-10 year since we bought a new TV...I'm sure we didn't have to fan about with the last one......:crying:
1st step is prob gonna be turning tv’s language to English……
Then rest of setup should be a breeze! If u use the streaming feature built into tv u need to link it to your home wifi network but a firestick let’s u bypass all that mess!

381BA3BC-2234-4F01-AF29-A61214CC1F7C.jpeg

:dammit: I F_ _ CKED UP I read I believe @Waira talking about the Fox Farm soils and I used Ocean Forest as part of my mix :face: BIG MISTAKE :dammit: I'm going to give the ones I just started till Sunday if the dont make a move gonna start over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back