Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW....has anyone made any New Year Resolutions.....?........:pass:

I gave up Years ago..why start the New Year disappointing yourself........:crying:..and finding out how weak willed you are...?

I'm Married...I don't need anyone Esle pointing it out......:crying::crying::crying:

I'm doing Dry January.....:cheersmate:..last drink NYE.

Not as Brave as it Sounds...coz since covid started my sense of taste has gone so Off...alcohol tastes like crap..and the desire has gone...
so I have a chance to do this one...:crying:

The Covid Cuff needs Thinking about as well....ppfftt......cold weather an't condusive to diets....so I'm Promising nowt.......:pass:

IMG_0401.JPG

I mean..what part of cauliflower cheese is not Vegetable......?.......................:crying:

IMG_0393.JPG

Vegetables..:headbang:...

:crying:

BTW....has anyone made any New Year Resolutions.....?........:pass:

I gave up Years ago..why start the New Year disappointing yourself........:crying:..and finding out how weak willed you are...?

I'm Married...I don't need anyone Esle pointing it out......:crying::crying::crying:

I'm doing Dry January.....:cheersmate:..last drink NYE.

Not as Brave as it Sounds...coz since covid started my sense of taste has gone so Off...alcohol tastes like crap..and the desire has gone...
so I have a chance to do this one...:crying:

The Covid Cuff needs Thinking about as well....ppfftt......cold weather an't condusive to diets....so I'm Promising nowt.......:pass:

View attachment 1403922

I mean..what part of cauliflower cheese is not Vegetable......?.......................:crying:

View attachment 1403924

Vegetables..:headbang:...

:crying:
Resolutions?
Well, I don't know if I'd call them that, But I'm going dry too, giving up tobacco, writing more, and playing fewer games like Warzone and Battlefield lol.

Resolutions?
Well, I don't know if I'd call them that, But I'm going dry too, giving up tobacco, writing more, and playing fewer games like Warzone and Battlefield lol.

Sounds like Resolutions to me @Dichoti ... :headbang: ...I Wish you Luck..

Hubby gave up tobacco years ago....I saved all the medium fan leaves as tobacco substitute....worked like herbal tobacco...but tasted a Whole Lot Better....:pass:..herbal tobacco is shite....:biggrin:

Sounds like Resolutions to me @Dichoti ... :headbang: ...I Wish you Luck..

Hubby gave up tobacco years ago....I saved all the medium fan leaves as tobacco substitute....worked like herbal tobacco...but tasted a Whole Lot Better....:pass:..herbal tobacco is shite....:biggrin:
If I had them, I'd try using them as a substitute for my snuff. Last time I was in jail, I poked a few small holes in the packs of black pepper that came with meals, And put them between my lip and gum. It didn't kill the physical craving, But helped with the psychological side, Kinda like chewing gum for a smokers oral fixation, basically. Shouldn't be too hard if I take it slow and space things out.
Going dry is the easiest part of it lol. I don't like the taste of anything booze related, Except a good smoky bourbon, And the good stuff isn't cheap. But I am, So it's easy to stay dry lol.

If I had them, I'd try using them as a substitute for my snuff

Yup..... :headbang: ...

Last time I was in jail, I poked a few small holes in the packs of black pepper that came with meals,

I haven't Heard that one...but I See the med sense....:pass:...metabolic boost.....you need to replace one with another form of metabolic boost...

Morning constitutional through the fields is done. They starting to thicken up and fill out. Dropped the nutes to about 45% of label. Should have been more gradual in increasing dosage but it should be all good. Just hate looking at that tip burn. Definitely need a bigger tent but probably going to have to build it. Haven't found anyone making a 3x5 or 3x6 so far. And the 2x2 in the closet is just too small as well so a total revamp is in order...again, lol.
Dr appointment with wife at 11am but only one this week so all good. Another on the 13th and hopfully that's it for the month.
Slight chill but not so bad, should warm up again during this week and as always, the coffee is yummy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back