Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure wish it was the former but i slept walk so im just up now.

:pighug: Damn..............

n get the lady off my back for a while

And..therein lies your Problem......:eyebrows:.....you are supposed to be getting them on their backs............not off yours.........:crying:....

Also tryna come up with a dryin and curing method so I don't wreck more plants 😕

Simple is Best. What is the prob..?...I saw you say yoU had over dried...but that could be reversed.......:pass:

:pighug: Damn..............

And..therein lies your Problem......:eyebrows:.....you are supposed to be getting them on their backs............not off yours.........:crying:....

Simple is Best. What is the prob..?...I saw you say yoU had over dried...but that could be reversed.......:pass:
Smallest dehumidifier makes it far too dry and without we hit 85% -90% humidity. I feel like I may have solved this issue last summer and forgot. :crying:

Smallest dehumidifier makes it far too dry and without we hit 85% -90% humidity. I feel like I may have solved this issue last summer and forgot. :crying:
I have a great dehumidifier, but it also makes a shyt ton of heat! And the AC may drop the temps nicely but barely does diddly squat for humidity!

Good morning @Mossy :pass::bighug::toke:

I can deal with the heat no problems, it is the humidity that kicks my arse!

Exactly the same here @Talonxracer .....:headbang:....humidity is the killer.

I had to put the aircon on to change the settee covers at 10am.........:biggrin: .....any work makes you sweat........icky nasty......:hurry:

IMG_0743.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back