Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the jungle vibe in the tent, but gon a have to clear out some foliage for light and airflow. It's packed in there!
20230705_222054.jpg

Oh, and I found these old bag seeds from last year's move from CO. Some dispo "Sour 91 Pie" and black market alleged "Sundae Driver". Just tossed a few put in he backyard to see if they pop up, lol. Funny the things. I find when I clean out my doom piles/boxes

I’ve looked before when I got my truck back in 2019 and nobody had a subwoofer box made to fit the F-250 crew cab. I gave up and thought I’d never have a thumping system again till someone posted theirs in a SuperDuty group chat. That got me looking again and now have a company Fox Acoustics that makes a FoxBox dual 10” ported box that fits under rear seat. So trying to make it happen. Will be running pair of NVX dual 4 ohm 10” subs wired to 1 ohm pushing it with the NVX VAD27001 mono amp at 2700 watts rms @ 1 ohm stable. Just need to find someone close to me to help wire everything in.
IMG_1551.jpeg
IMG_1553.jpeg
IMG_1554.jpeg
IMG_1552.jpeg
IMG_1556.jpeg
IMG_1557.jpeg
IMG_1359.jpeg
IMG_1361.jpeg
IMG_1364.jpeg

This has been the first 4th of July that we’ve not had rain. We’re normally already started our monsoon season but it’s running late which has us thinking we’re going to have a really wet summer/fall season when it starts and horrible winter snow season.

Here are our Sulcata tortoises. The smaller one started to dig a huge burrow in their enclosure so had to fix that. Then today it somehow got over the side wall. The wife and daughter had to add another 2x10 boards ontop to raise the wall height. Now don’t think they should get out again with almost 2ft in height. We think they are a pair but will see as they are now about 5 years old. My size 13 shoe for size comparison. They range from 18-30 inches long, male can get up to 100-250lbs and female 70-150lbs fully grown. They are great weed eaters.
IMG_1535.jpeg
IMG_1534.jpeg
IMG_1533.jpeg
IMG_1536.jpeg
IMG_1537.jpeg

DNA analysis - be careful what you wish for. :biggrin: :pighug:

Good and Bad @Olderfart :bighug: ......

I must admit I Smile everytime I see a murder pulled up 40 or 50 years after their crimes.

And one of our friends had been adopted......and Found half siblings..that he actually gets on with........after he was 50 and never having blood family.......

But like everything....it is a double edged sword.

Lots of people won't be as Happy with what they find out...... :pass:

Well, if my experience has anything to it, you have at least another three years with needing blinders. It seems that male wiring of the brain does not change with age, at least not when it comes to certain topics. :pighug: :rofl:

Hubbys Ambition is to be 102...and be shot by an Jealous Husband.......... :shooty: ........

:crying:

My Ambition is to get him to 102........................................without him being shot by his Angry Wife..........:crying:

Some days......I'd like to Lower the age limit....... :shooty:.. #JustSayin

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back