Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a friend share some of his commercial Big Bud with me. He gave me a couple monster nugs, they looked great - until I broke them apart for grinding. Both were filled with mold. I binned them.

I wonder sometimes whether a lot, if not the majority, of the extracts that are sold officially were from weed that was too moldy to sell any other way. Rather grow my own. :cheers:

You have it in 1 @Olderfart ..... :headbang: ..that is Exactly what is happening.

Last Stats we got through the staff room said commercial medibles tested up to 20% mold.

The stats were lower for bud...off the top of me head I'd say 9%.....because it is harder to Disguise....as you found out..........:pass:

But the problem is so wide spread the have made a spray for commercial growers that makes molded bud Look salable........

So not only are you smoking/consuming moldy bud....you are also smoking the shite they put on it to make it look Good.

Last edited:
Is this the right thread?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hmmm @wwwillie ...it Depends on what you are wanting to Do....:yeah:

Personally , it was the best course of action for me....I'm still currently sifting through the wreckage of a two seater trying to align all the pieces ....

:wizzy:

Most of the people who find out wrong results say they Felt it all along........they felt different.....

But there will be a Lot of people who felt the same...but got boring results........:biggrin: ...but those ones don't make headlines.

Hubbys dad was a Player....he Knows that he went on to have another family.......but he doesn't care.
He ran his DNA to find his ethnic mix.......and he ticked the box saying he didn't want to share his information.

It is not Compulsory......:headbang:

I'm kinda scared of doing a dna test. I think ignorance is bliss in my situation :pass: But at the same time I'm drawn to knowing the truth, but don't want to know it at all

I was always Scared to test it....incase I dropped my older brother in for something he'd done.......:crying:..he was that kinda guy...

Now he is no longer here.....:pass:....I might ....

Don’t feel bad bro look what i did…:doh:….:cuss:

View attachment 1611389View attachment 1611390

Blumat was up lil too high to where by time it closed would be a small bit of runoff in plant tray so turned it back extra so turned drip off right away cuz knew it was about time to chop it but totally forgot i turned it back so far so went without water like 8 days and shriveled up and dried on the plant basically! Seems all terps are gone so prob gonna be going into edibles! :shrug::rofl::oops1:

Gawd..if I had a Penny for everytime I did something like that....I'd be Rich..........:d5:....but...I was telling @blue...brown and dry...but the terps were Briliant...........:pass:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ..sharing one......:pass:

You just turning in from a booty call...View attachment 1611448

or is your Aunt keeping you up.......?......
:bighug: sure wish it was the former but i slept walk so im just up now. Gonna start work early so i can go do this side job n get the lady off my back for a while. Also tryna come up with a dryin and curing method so I don't wreck more plants 😕

Good morning y'all , 66*f , kitties taken care of, going to be a hot, humid one today!
Good morning bud. I looks like you getting what we had yesterday, we getting a break today supposed to be high only 74°, but no break yet 90% humidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back