Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if those little light really effect auto's I dont have any in my tents and my intake flaps allow some light in at night.. Don't know if it makes a diffrence cause I never done it any other way

This is what MOG had to say about the whole light schedule thing and I agree 100% plants need a rest the night time for plants helps with terps IMPE

I am going back to 18/6 that has proven to me to be the best indoor schedule.
Not a problem but don't go less than 11 hours of light as they may decide to ripen before getting fatter.
I have now grown autos on
8/4 Stress and Hermies, small plants and low yield.
11/13 Autos that were not autos, this fixed it
12/12 Autos with Photoperiod plants, I have plenty of DLI so not a problem.
18/6 This is the sweet spot for yield and quality.
20/4 Slightly better yield but Terps seem lower, cost more to run lights, about the same time to grow to harvest as 18/6.
24/0 Stressed plants, lower terps cost way more to run lights but finished about 10 days faster still cost more for energy. Overall Quality was lower.
The most consistent best crops come from the 18/6 and that is what I will be growing with in the future.
I've always done 18/6, though I do get out the blue zapper light when I'm waging war.

Like I previously said I don't know about a little light from a controller or device but the 24/0 light schedule I don't agree with that's why you got angry face :biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ah ok, the 24 hr thing went over my head, I never tried 24/7, cause its just not natural in my mind.

well I respect your opinion, but my zapper light has shown me nothing to be concerned about.

I appreciate that and same respect yours but have you run without the bugger zapper to know if you could have better terps? and more i think about it i don't know cause that UV light which leads me to wonder if you even need the additional UV your installing today?:yoinks::shrug::doh: This is why I don't talk I got a millions thoughts rolling threw my head there are so many variables:dizzy:

Replacement canner is here! Needed it right away so ordered online and they are gonna send a check to cover its cost plus whatever countertops cost to get fixed! Apparently my mom slipped up and said it was past warranty date but they said didn’t matter cuz shouldn’t do this if it was 10yrs old let alone only 1.5! Pretty sure this is not a common problem cuz they are having her mail the broken one back! :thumbsup:

This 1 is much nicer! Last 1 just had a simple dial on front and thats it! This 1 is all digital and has temp readouts and timers and the works! Plus looks like it holds an extra jar! :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Damn cat immediately jumped into box once i pulled new canner box outta exterior box! Now old canner is in it so she made it a throne instead! :shrug::kitty::rofl:

C09AACB7-9AC9-4A8E-B1B1-A227D8CC10C2.jpeg

I appreciate that and same respect yours but have you run without the bugger zapper to know if you could have better terps? and more i think about it i don't know cause that UV light which leads me to wonder if you even need the additional UV your installing today?:yoinks::shrug::doh: This is why I don't talk I got a millions thoughts rolling threw my head there are so many variables:dizzy:
Oh sure, I use the zapper as needed. I've done grows with and without, last grow I had literally no bugs, so I didnt use the zapper, plus like u said, I even wonder if it may have been beneficial, since its uv, but its only a faint blue glow IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back